Fingering girls in dance floor

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

Fingering girls in dance floor

Postby ballsd33p » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Fingering girls on the dance floor!
Chicks love to get fingered.
Fingering is some thing that brings joy and creativity into my life.
Fucking with the girl making her beg. going hard then stopping and saying dirty things like "I can feel you dripping on me babe. would you hate me if i stopped? " "YES!"

I just finished an event called the PUA world Summit. There was a talk about dance floor game from one of the 20 or so speakers and he told a story about getting tons of kino and even fingering girls on the dance floor. We went to a night club for infield, and there was so much physical energy. FUCK IT IM GONNA TRY THIS OUT!

RIGHT OFF THE BAT when you start dancing place your hand on the upper thigh in between the waist line of the hips and her vagina. as you're dancing and both getting lost in the music start rubbing that area. Ideally this will go out smoother if you get a make out first before stuffing your 5 fingers in her pants but I've gotten to fingering before the make out before. start rubbing the outside the pants which gets her aroused and then move outside the pant of her vagina. Escalate to inside her pants. I like to do it as im making out with her so she's almost distracted by the kiss. then by the time she thinks about objecting I'm already finger banging her into my life. and she accepts it.

I don't recall which speaker at the summit it was, that told that story but I'm sure we can probably get a list somewhere on PUASummit.com
It changed my perspective on game and made me so much more ballsie! JUST GO FOR IT! and learn off every thing that happens!
ballsd33p
wbAFC

Re: Fingering girls in dance floor

Postby dovakhiin » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:30 am

how is this related to sarging or wingman request
dovakhiin
AFC

Postby LaSaga » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:46 pm

I'm confused. A picture would help. What do you mean by dancing? Face to face or grinding?
LaSaga
AFC

Postby IsiMan84 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:54 am

Or before all that, you could try it yourself and then tell us it works, instead of telling us what you heard someone else tell you..

But yes, definitely wrong topic.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby crow » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:04 pm

For whatever it's worth, until this gets moved to general discussion, "fingering girls on the dance floor" is a thing that can happen, but it requires some stuff not in your original proposition. First, women enjoy sex, too, but you wouldn't want to try just walking up to a woman and trying it. There are indicators of availability and permission you'd want first. So, step one in doing this is screening. You'll get better results with a passive screen than an active one. What's a passive screen in this context? Here's a version:

Take your wing into in-circle three (in-circle one is the center of the dancefloor, four is the outer edge). Pantomime a manual sex act--probably fingering is a start, here. Most likely, you'll get opened by a girl that finds this interesting. If not, scan the 180 degrees ahead of you and have your wing do likewise. Identify a girl that's distracted by your behavior. Call her over and ask, "don't girls like hands almost as much as sex?" Go from there.

This strategy gets intense girls, so you'll need to be ready to handle that. She might end up ree acting some nuclear family trauma on you--roller-coaster emotions, asking for strange stuff in bed, insulting you, and otherwise behaving provocatively.

Note: once you start down this road with a girl, you have to remain constantly engaged with her, as close to 1-on-1 as possible. If she has a moment alone with a friend, the whole thing will evaporate.
crow
gPUA

Postby crow » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:06 pm

I should say
Last edited by crow on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crow
gPUA

Postby crow » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:36 pm

I should say, too, monitor your judgments. If you find yourself disapproving of her, get out of there before you say something hurtful. I've seen it happen where guys attribute girls' sexual responsiveness to global permissiveness rather than to specific attraction--avoid the trap.
crow
gPUA

Postby Cameron12 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:29 am

Hey friends! I am finding a party space nyc for my birthday party. I have search a lot but most of the venues are charging high rentals for booking. My budget is limited. So please help me in finding an inexpensive but good venue!
Cameron12
wbAFC

Postby aekwon02 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:31 am

Hello dear, there are many venues where you can plan for every type of events in New York; all you need to do is to search at the right place. Tanking online help will be a great idea, anyway.
aekwon02
wbAFC

Postby Orion12 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:42 am

You are right friend; hiring best nightclub nyc for casual events is a really a great idea. As it maintains the class of your party and everything gets done without any mess in planning.
Orion12
wbAFC

Return to Tactics & Techniques