Don't be affected by other people's bullshit... Total DHV

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

Don't be affected by other people's bullshit... Total DHV

Postby Mojo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:09 pm

EXAMPLE 1:

I had received a nasty email from a person who said dallaspua.com’s Captcha sucked and we had lost a member because of it. What is important is that I was not phased one bit by the nasty email. I did not feel offended in the least, wasn't mad, nothing. A good feeling because many times the feelings that surface seem to come without our control, via instinct. I responded with:

“Thanks for letting me know! I'll see what I can do to make it easier to read. Sorry about the trouble!!!”

Followed by another email:

“Just fixed the Captcha! Thanks again for letting me know : )”

I was thankful he notified me of this because if he was having this problem, surely others were. And of course he was frusterated, many would be after spending 20 minutes trying to regester.

EXAMPLE 2:

I remember a time when I was gaming this girl, she was in a 3 set, her and two guys. I had already blown out one guy (more of an AFC) and still had another to attend to (more of an Alpha guy). At one point he had found out that my initial approach was a canned opener made just to get in the set… When finding this out he said “that’s pathetic”. It did not phase me so he said it a little louder: “That’s Pathetic”… still, did not phase me at all, I kept gaming the girl ignoring him. Then he yelled “THAT’S PATHETIC!”. Again, I was not phased at all, and the girl saw this…

As he was raising his voice each time he was lowering his value because he was trying harder and harder to get a reaction out of me. Me, being unaffected and unresponsive, raised my value in the HB’s eyes. At this point it was game over for him though he had no idea. The moral of the story is DON’T BE BOTHERED BY OTHER PEOPLE’S BULLSHIT.

Don’t get mad, sad, pissy, or react negatively in any way when people give you shit. This is huge! Especially when in a mixed set with Alpha guys that want to tool you. When their bullshit bounces off of you with no negative reaction on your part, you are gold. GOLD! You are showing you are secure, bad ass, mother fucker who doesn’t need to be bothered by petty bullshit of lower value individuals.

Anyway, the guy who was having trouble registering due to the Captcha said he was surprised he received a response and thanked me for my time, he’ll be giving it another try. As for the girl, after giving her the “lets get out of here look” with my eyes, basically looking at her then looking toward the door, she took my hand and told the Alpha guy, “Sorry, we gotta go”. Poor guy, never knew what hit him :twisted:

~ Mojo
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Re: Don't be affected by other people's bullshit... Total DH

Postby Tribulus1000 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:55 am

Awesome Post!
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Re: Don't be affected by other people's bullshit... Total DH

Postby Mojo » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Thank you Tribulus. The post was inspired some recent drama that was going on.
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Return to Tactics & Techniques