How do you win a girl who seeks (daddy)approval?

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

How do you win a girl who seeks (daddy)approval?

Postby Dragon » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Hey guys,

I need help on how to win a girl that I got to full body massage and making out.

Her dad was a cop.
She had issues with conditional love from dad and I am guessing seeking approval.

Thanks
Dragon
PUA

Re: How do you win a girl who seeks (daddy)approval?

Postby Ben La Bien » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:30 pm

u have to take the daddy role 8)
Ben La Bien
AFC

Postby IsiMan84 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:14 am

There's not enough info being divulged, but unless she specifically said she wouldn't sleep with you because of her daddy issues, I don't see how it's relevant since you converted the massage to a makeout. Like I said you didn't provide enough info, but I would have kept progressing until she stopped me. Then pull back a little, and progress again. Lather, rinse, repeat until your P is in her V. If she has daddy issues then she's probably looking for a male to take control and tell her what to do, which makes your job even easier.

End thread.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:44 pm

IsiMan84 wrote:There's not enough info being divulged, but unless she specifically said she wouldn't sleep with you because of her daddy issues, I don't see how it's relevant since you converted the massage to a makeout. Like I said you didn't provide enough info, but I would have kept progressing until she stopped me. Then pull back a little, and progress again. Lather, rinse, repeat until your P is in her V. If she has daddy issues then she's probably looking for a male to take control and tell her what to do, which makes your job even easier.

End thread.

+1

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Keep going.
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Return to Tactics & Techniques