Accent Assistance - AA

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

Accent Assistance - AA

Postby monda » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Hi

I'm new in town with a little bit of game but it could become so much better really quickly, you see I'm English, and yup I have the accent that goes with it. The accent is pure chick gold and if i was getting as much minky as every girl thinks I am then i'm afraid there would be none left for y'all (they love it when i say y'all too).

I understand this information can't be used by everyone and I've got a niche market here - unless you too have an accent or can fake it (ps - no one can fake it...in my experience anyway) - but I could do with feedback on what i have and would gladly take any elaboration or additional material you can think of.

A quick opinion opener off the bat:
"my mates and I...blah blah...do American girls think guys with accents attractive?"
Plenty of places to go here:
"you do? Awesome! I think I'm moving here! My friends are super jealous and want my accent - can you do the english accent? blah"
Or
"Wow i thought you girls were a) just in to meatheads b) were more connected with your spirtual side and didn't go for out side appearances" blah

"you don't? Bye then!"
or
"what sort of guys do you find attractive - meat heads yea?"

Here's where i need help too - as I mentioned before a lot of girls say to me: "OMG you must get so many girls with that accent." if that's not an IOI i don't know what is...but it's still a sticking point from here. The only neg i have is:"Gee thanks, another girl that just thinks i'm just a sex object - i'm a person too." It seems pretty heavy and can do with some refinement..

Finally.
I even get opened all the time at a bar or even just in passing with "oh my god where are you from?" or "I love your accent"...i've got nothing quick and smooth from here - i get anything Ug's thru 10's asking me this so I could kill it with some gold.

Right i've waffled on a bit but I'd appreciate any feedback and material - I'll rock it in the field with anyone who wants to join and report back...

Monda
monda
wbAFC

Re: Accent Assistance - AA

Postby GQPinup » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Her: I love your accent.
You: And I love your ass. But I think that we're probably both bigger than those superficial statements, don't you? So, what do you have going for you, besides your looks?
GQPinup
wbAFC

Return to Tactics & Techniques