Best Outer-Game PUA Product for Newbies

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

Best Outer-Game PUA Product for Newbies

Postby Morpheo » Wed May 02, 2012 12:41 am

I've studied a lot of PUA theory over the last 4 months, including:

- Mystery Method
- RSD (transformations, foundations, real natural, blueprint)
- Strauss's Total Annihilation Method
- David DeAngelo
- Lovesystems
- Hypnotica
- Gambler's Stealth Seduction
- David Wygant

The best outer-game material for newbies, I feel, is Mehow's 10-second Attraction. He has broken down natural game for the non-naturals. Mehow's model is very simple and he provides a lot of real-life examples and lines. He also has one of the best collections of in-field footage of any PUA. I'm still incorporating a lot of his stuff into my approaches, but I can feel his model for building attraction is tight, and creating attraction is the toughest part of the game.

Ways to Create Attraction:
• Teasing/Flirting
• Past/Present/Future Projection
• Kino
• DHV stories (rely on this least)
• Confident sub-communication (posture, stance, vocal tonality, eye contact, etc).

Here are the Cliff notes:
• Never say anything that doesn’t give emotional value. Stay away from logical threads.
• Don’t talk for longer than 10 seconds at a time.
• Always lead the interaction by providing value.
• Whenever you say something funny, make sure it messes with her or amuses you.
• Introduce sexual innuendo.
• Attraction should last 3 minutes, or until she asks for your name or what you do. Then go into comfort.
• There is a high correlation between being an asshole and being successful with women. Sexy men are dangerous and edgy. Because deep down women are dirty and associate danger and dominance with sex.
• Build comfort elements that make her feel safe and protected.
• Once in comfort, use attraction elements sparingly. Basically, dial the teasing way back.
• Qualification – tell her why you like her beyond looks. Or she will flake on you.
• Move her around the venue to create more comfort.
• Kino often. Get proximity kino too (by sitting close, with your butt touching hers).

That's a very basic summary. Study the full product to get the juicy one-liners he uses and watch his in-field footage. It's gold. Highly effective for training up newbies who have outer-game issues like I do. If you're looking for inner-game products, RSD is by far the best.

*I have NOT been paid to promote any PUA products. My loyalty goes to those products that get me the highest-quality girls the fastest.
All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening, or married to someone else.
Morpheo
rAFC

Re: Best Outer-Game PUA Product for Newbies

Postby GQPinup » Thu May 24, 2012 9:51 am

Morpheo,
Which of the RSD products would you recommend for beginners?
GQPinup
wbAFC

Re: Best Outer-Game PUA Product for Newbies

Postby Hoovy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:11 pm

When I first looked into this kinda thing, I came across David DeAngelo. It has some things that are worth it's merit, like hygiene, things to have or not have in your home, dress. Then I read The Game and looked at Mystery Method.

For newbies, it's like a job with growth opportunity. You gotta suffer through nailing the basic stuff. It'll be worth your while though. Mystery Method will take you far but it's gonna take time. Don't be needy, if anything. Let it go, life does not hinge on a single interaction. Go on to the next one.
Hoovy
AFC

Return to Tactics & Techniques