Baiting a Neg

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

Baiting a Neg

Postby The Savant » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:28 am

this is something i found myself doing initially with a guy friend i had who was a "one upper" type of guy when i felt the need to cut him back down. to my knowledge this has never been spelled out before...

begin with one of your personal anecdotes you use to DHV. while telling the story, put it on hold to ask if she's ever experienced a portion of it in which the probable answer would be no. respond as if you feel sorry for her.

example. i have a story involving myself rock climbing in spain in which i thought i might die. when i mention spain i'll ask if she's ever been. odds are she'll answer no. "oh you haven't?! well that's ok," and then i'll continue on with the story. the tone in my voice infers that everyone's been to spain and she's missing out. since her mind can only focus on one thing at a time i quickly continue with the story and don't give her the chance to rationalize that its not uncommon for her to not have experienced that before. she takes the neg, it settles in her subconscious, and she concentrates on the rest of my story. (on the off chance she says yes i'm still golden because now we have something in common. "you have? wasn't it just beautiful?" and i'll bait a neg later.)

if your story truly is interested there's probably something unique about it you can use this technique on.

it's a nice technique to use on a girl who rates lower on the 1-10 scale without attacking her looks.
The Savant

Postby Mojo » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:14 am

Very nice.

Negging a HB below 8 can be tricky.
Mojo
PUG

Return to Tactics & Techniques