Openers

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

Openers

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:25 pm

"You're so hot you baked the fruit in my loom."

"My name's Grimm......That's so you know what to scream later."

Grab her ass......"Pardon me, is this seat taken?"

"Hey girls. My face is leaving in fifteen minutes....be on it."

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:51 pm

[QUOTE=grimm1111;40170]"You're so hot you baked the fruit in my loom."

"My name's Grimm......That's so you know what to scream later."

Grab her ass......"Pardon me, is this seat taken?"

"Hey girls. My face is leaving in fifteen minutes....be on it."[/QUOTE]

Have any of these actually worked for you? I'd love to see you try them sometime...it'd be extremely entertaining!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:30 pm

The only decent one is the my names Grimm so you will know what to scream later. I could see that working if you had a huge grin on your face, handled her shit test that is going to come, and move forward. The shit test could also be her warming up to you but still shit testing you. For example she might say ohh really what makes you so sure of yourself.

The others are highly cheesy although I have heard some girls saying they are ok with cheese as you had the balls to at least approach. I don't know if this is war pigs saying this or what it is just hearsay.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Guys this was a joke.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Hi.

That seems to work pretty well for me.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:58 pm

"Nice boobs."

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:29 pm

[QUOTE=Bull Run;40182]Hi.

That seems to work pretty well for me.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Im on that bandwagon. Simple, strong, no apologies.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:12 pm

[QUOTE=Bull Run;40182]Hi.

That seems to work pretty well for me.[/QUOTE]

Funny you should say that. I number closed an hb7.5 Asian at mantus with this opener...wait for it.....

"oh hello..!"

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:02 pm

My favorite:

Scenario: Your target is at the bar waiting for a drink...or your target is the bartender.

**Requires wing**

Walk up to the bar near the target...if its a girl at the bar, put your friend in between the two of you so you can face her direction but look like you're talking to your friends. If it's the bartender, it doesn't really matter...as long as she's in front of you.

Turn to your friend and speak in a tone where you know the target can hear you, "Like I was saying...I told here I wasn't in it just for the sex...I just wanted what Cory and Topanga had."

Tried it 5 times and got a giggle at the very least. I usually look at the target w/ a big grin (or SMIRK) after saying it.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:44 am

OK, I think it's completely lost on this group that the original post was a joke. Those openers aren't real. LORDY! :rolleyes:

Return to Tactics & Techniques