Sizzle's Text routines

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

Sizzle's Text routines

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Here are some of my favorite Text Routines that I like to use -- I work on the phone a lot and I HATE talking on the phone. Plus it's easier to game multiple girls thru text.

[B][U]Chicken Suit Story:[/U][/B] Best used as a response to "whats the craziest thing you've done" in the question game. High Caliber shot, use it wisely for attraction and setting the frame that you are hilarious.

[QUOTE]One time, I went to the H-E-B (or whatever grocery store is around your area) dressed in a chicken suit. I grabbed a shopping cart and filled it up to the top with egg cartons, then I ran outside into the parking lot and the police arrested me because I was flapping my wings trying to fly away while yelling "SAVE MY CHIRREN!! SAVE MY CHIRREN!!!"[/QUOTE]

------------------------------------------------

[B][U]Car Fax line: [/U][/B] Best used during the question game. Builds attraction and sets frame that you've got jokes.

How many: boyfriends have you had/ guys have you slept with/etc - I'm trying to find out how many owners are on the car before I buy it, I need that Car-Fax ;)

[B][U]Crazy Girl Gene:[/U][/B] Used for building comfort/attraction/ sets the frame that you're hilarious.

**Best used after doing some role play establishment that you are already married** Can also be used as a "ping" text for girl that's gone cold with you.

I'm so tired of all the trust issues in our relationship. The Facebook stalking, going through my phone, the GPS in my car (YES!! I FOUND IT!!!) You definitely have that crazy girl gene.

[B][U]Vitamin [girls name]: [/U][/B]Used for comfort building, can also be used as a ping.

Choose your opener, it can be whatever you want it to be.

Where have you been/ Hey you/etc and then at the end add "I need me some Vitamin [enter the first letter of the girls name]"

Full example, girls name is "Jessica"

Sizzle: "Where you been hiding? I need some Vitamin J in my life!"
Jessica: "lol vitamin J... thats the best kind! How are you?"

[B][U]Confession game:[/U][/B] Used for comfort building, this is absolutely wayyyy better when it comes to getting to know a girl by the stand interview questions. The way it works is that your RANDOMLY send her a random confession. It has to be cute and embarrassing, something you wouldn't tell your boys. Or just make shit up or use them as jokes. After you respond with your confession, demand "YOUR TURN!" You can go SO many ways with this. Remember, women are like ovens, you need to gradually heat them up before you get to the "good questions". You can and SHOULD escalate during this game.

Ex:

Sizzle: Confession: I read Cosmo monthly... and I like it!
HB: lol/blah/blah whatever
Sizzle: YOUR TURN!

[B][U]Burning Wood Line:[/U][/B] If they take to long to respond or say "OMG I dunno what to say" punish them for being "bad" with a "I knew I smelled wood burning, you're thinking too hard! ;) "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[B][U]
Random Picture Game:[/U][/B] The random picture game is awesome. Take a picture of the most random things. Not bars of soap, paper clips, etc unique items. For example. A car with 22 inch rims and skittles logos all over it. A nut cracker holding a sword. Remind, unique and interesting items!

Sizzle: [insert random INTERESTING picture here] I'M WINNING!
HB: Winning what/blah blah/etc
Sizzle: In our epic battle to see who can take pictures of the most random AND INTERESTING things ;)

Usually, they will start off taking pictures of stupid shit, you need to punish them by saying, "This is a contest geared towards QUALITY as opposed to QUANTITY -- I'm going to need you to step your game up ;) "

These are a few of my field test routines. I should warn that I neg very frequently and try to make it so that "the girl is after me" frame. However, never over-neg the Ugs.

Return to Tactics & Techniques