Creating Sexual Tension in Day Game....

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

Creating Sexual Tension in Day Game....

Postby Guest » Wed May 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Lately I've been trying my hand at a lot of day game, and have come to realize it's waaay harder than night game for sure. I haven't had a lot of tangible success yet, but I'm still learning. I tried my hand at day game once about a year ago, with little success, and I think I've gotten much better at it, as my approaches now seem a lot less mechanical.

Anyway, here is my major sticking point. I'm having trouble flipping the attraction switch, and creating that sexual tension that in night game usually makes it certain all systems are go.

There have only been two girls in day game that I've been able to elicit some kind of strong sense of attraction from, but both of these girls seemed to be attracted instantly upon out initial meeting. With every other girl, I make nice and we talk for a bit, and that's it. I'm not coming off as creepy (which is good), but I'm not taking any chances either. I've come to realize that the dynamics are so totally different, you can be bolder and get away with more during night game. Even mild negging and teasing seems a little out of place in day game.

Any tips on how to flip the switch during day game?

Postby Guest » Wed May 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Personally, I don't think the objective during day game should be to create any sexual tension. I think day game is more about making her interested in you. In other words, I think the goal is to position yourself as a potential sexual partner not as a geniune sexual interest. It seems the components of day game is to make her interested and comfortable with you, enough, in fact, to get her in person again or otherwise close her.

Seems odd to me that you would approach a girl in the grocery store and then try to create sexual tension right then and there. Being confident and friendly, almost boarderline AFC, is your best bet. Once you get her in person again, then turn on the PUA stuff (negging, kino, seduction, etc).

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:29 am

[QUOTE=Bull Run;36234]Personally, I don't think the objective during day game should be to create any sexual tension. I think day game is more about making her interested in you. In other words, I think the goal is to position yourself as a potential sexual partner not as a geniune sexual interest. It seems the components of day game is to make her interested and comfortable with you, enough, in fact, to get her in person again or otherwise close her.

Seems odd to me that you would approach a girl in the grocery store and then try to create sexual tension right then and there. Being confident and friendly, almost boarderline AFC, is your best bet. Once you get her in person again, then turn on the PUA stuff (negging, kino, seduction, etc).[/QUOTE]

bull runs right. i do day game all the time in college and getting sexual is literally useless unless your on a day time date and trying to go for the close right then and there. use daygame to work on the fundamentals and strengthen your weaknesses to become good at night game.

Return to Tactics & Techniques