How to respond to the "Your being bad" comment?

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

How to respond to the "Your being bad" comment?

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:21 pm

I met this red head at Urban Crust and ended up making out with her on the balcony. So the next night she texts me that shes watching the Cowboy game at home and invites me over. Needless to say I didnt get to watch much of the game, but still the clothes stayed on, most of them at least. She initiated 90% of the time and then @ some point would tell me "your going to get me in trouble or "your being bad", at which point I told her your right were missing the game, and ignored her for the few minutes that passed until she started back up, but would get the same comment as soon as she began to lose some control. So last night I went back over with a bottle of Grey Goose and crashed there, same thing again, this time though ending in me getting jerked off before we both passed out after killing the bottle. My take on the comment is that she is worried I will think shes a slut if she gives it up that quickly, What would have been the best way to respond to that comment the first time I got hit with it?

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:45 pm

I think she's pushing for you to take some control.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Yep, she's trying to get you to man-up.

When you hear her say that you're being bad or that you're going to get her in trouble once, then I think it's appropriate to freeze her out. BUT, when she comes back to you, and she says it AGAIN she's testing you to see whether or not you're going to take her or back down. Also, she's ready to fuck you but she's not willing to take the blame for giving it up. She's placing the burden of blame on you so she doesn't feel like a slut.

Next time you see her, fuck her.

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:17 am

Here is what I'd do, as I've done this a few times before...

Next time she throws some kind of, "you're naughty" lingo...respond with, "Look, I'm not looking to hook up...I'm just looking for what Corey and Topanga had."

Pause.

Smile.

Jump on top of her.

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:51 am

Once again I have to hit myself several times in the head with a hammer for missing the meaning of this. Ya know, if I actually did that for all the times I missed a chance to get laid because I didn't get chick speak and didn't have the guts to go in when I was young I wouldn't have a torso.

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:33 pm

[QUOTE=Bull Run;33618]Yep, she's trying to get you to man-up.

When you hear her say that you're being bad or that you're going to get her in trouble once, then I think it's appropriate to freeze her out. BUT, when she comes back to you, and she says it AGAIN she's testing you to see whether or not you're going to take her or back down. Also, she's ready to fuck you but she's not willing to take the blame for giving it up. She's placing the burden of blame on you so she doesn't feel like a slut.

Next time you see her, fuck her.[/QUOTE]

I agree completely. The woman is ok with the man being the bad one. In fact, most times it's necessary, because she isn't going to be the bad one... unless she's in a really rebellious mood. If a woman tells you, "you're being bad," I think that's a good thing. She's doing the creative work to set up the lay. She's letting the record show that it's not her fault. So just agree with her and say something like, "you're right, I shouldn't be doing this," as you slide your hand inside her pants.

Take the situation where you're making out on the couch and it's getting hot and heavy. The average guy stands up, takes the girl's hand and says, "do you want to go into the bedroom?" The woman says something like, "no, I shouldn't. I have to get going."

On the other hand, the calibrated guy stands up, takes the girl's hand and says, "I want you to come into the bedroom with me." He walks into the bedroom pulling her behind him. She follows. They fuck. He didn't make it her decision. He put all of the responsibility on his own shoulders.

This just happened to me last night. I realized something interesting. Leading her from one seduction location to another seduction location (e.g., from couch to bedroom) pretty much dissipates all LMR. It's like you lead her past the point of no return and there is no more blame to be concerned about.

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:53 pm

[QUOTE=abear;33615]My take on the comment is that she is worried I will think shes a slut if she gives it up that quickly, [/QUOTE]

Wow. She meant the exact opposite. She wanted you to take control and fuck her.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Agreed...

Next time pick her ass up and carry to her to the bedroom.

Another tactic I like to use is not even say a word. Just grab her hand and lead her to your room.

LEAD

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:30 am

I have had many girls tell me "you're being bad" and not once did I take it that they wanted me to stop doing what I was doing. I took it that they wanted more and feel I was correct on my assumptions 100% of the time.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Simple: she wants to be able to plausibly tell herself that it's "your fault." You're partly right, it's about her not wanting to be slutty, but it's less about what you think of her, and more about what she thinks of herself.

Indulge her. Let her talk herself into believing you're the naughty one. It sounds like that's the only barrier.

Return to Tactics & Techniques