Where da G's at

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

Where da G's at

Postby BigBoss » Sat May 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Seen SOME activity on this forum

Would really like to meet some of you guys, I'm new to the area and have been doing pretty well going out SOLO

But would like some regular wings. This is like the 5th time I've posted asking for wings. I go to UPTOWN, and sometimes SHOPS @ Legacy

I'm sure I could help you guys with your problems, I don't need much help, would like to make friends.

So I'll sell myself alittle here:

I started the game when I was 17, I've been active nearly the entire time, and I am 25 now. I have literally NO fucking approach anxiety, I haven't even felt that shit for the last 4 years now. I have laid about 200 girls in IA... The only thing with Dallas is its so big and I love it. The quality and quantity of girls here is amazing. Back home, not as many girls, so I am fairly confident that I am going to kill it here (to some extent I have been already)

I used to go out SOLO at home too, but down here, I think I would enjoy going out with some of you guys, bc there are subtle differences between here and where I am from that I would like to learn faster.

Well enough of that

ANyways I don;t check this forum that much anymore because its fairely inactive
email me or respond to this
bigbossakasnake1@gmail.com

I'm going out again tonite folks, I hope you are all doing the same.

-BigBoss
BigBoss
bAFC

Re: Where da G's at

Postby Anikamora » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:10 am

Roื I feel good every time you listen.
Anikamora
wbAFC

Re: Where da G's at

Postby Mdmusic67 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:07 pm

Are you still in the area?
Returning to the game after being out a long long time...
Mdmusic67
bAFC

Return to Tactics & Techniques