On using eye contact. And where Tyler Durden got it wrong

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

On using eye contact. And where Tyler Durden got it wrong

Postby Mojo » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:11 pm

Back in 2008 I travelled the word, heading west and continuing until I circled the globe. Cool trip. And when I was in Hawaii I had a chance to talk to Owen, aka Tyler Durden – cool cat. During our conversations, he would stare directly at constantly. This made me feel uneasy and I thought he was just trying to exert is Alphaness. Though now I’m thinking maybe this wasn’t his intention.

Eye contact can be a powerful way to sub-communicate interest in a person when done right. I’m reading Leil Lowndes book, How To Talk To Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships (A book I recommend). So far it’s been right on track according to my experiences. Anyway, in chapter 2 “How to Strike Everyone as Intelligent and Insightful by Using Your Eyes” explains how to use sticky eye contact and where Tyler went wrong. Direct, unwavering eye contact that Tyler had with me should be used by women with women and men and men with women, but not men. A man staring directly with another men sends the wrong message – a man staring at another man can be make the “listener feel threatened” or “misinterpret your intentions”, i.e. flamer!..and not in the straight way. A man should use more eye contact with another man though don’t stare at them as much.

Interesting note on chapter 3, “How to Use Your Eyes to Make Someone Fall in Love with You” was interesting because what it calls Epoxy Eyes is along the same lines of Soul Gazing. Both release a drug like substance into our nervous system called phenylethylamine, the hormone caused by erotic excitement. That is why Soul Gazing is so powerful, it makes her fall in love with you. Though be warned, it’s a double edge sword, you will fall in love with her. I’ve always advised NEVER use this technique on women you just met. It’s techniques like this which are perfect to use after you find your soul mate, get married, and bring that ole spark everyone loses after a few years. Again, don’t misuse soul gazing. It’s so powerful that Style even mentioned using the WRONG eye when describing the technique. Understandably so considering all the wanna-be pick up artists flooding the scene after the publishing of “The Game”.

And thus one of the super powers of our secret society; So if you know the correct technique PLEASE use it ethically and wisely.

Best,

Mojo
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Re: On using eye contact. And where Tyler Durden got it wron

Postby Lazarus Jack » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:45 am

You haven't said how to soul gaze...
Lazarus Jack
AFC

Postby crow » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Just guessing here, but most likely it's just prolonged eye contact in the context of rapport, but with a certain amount of intensity. Prolly like a 7 on a 1–10 scale. Again, I'm just guessing.
crow
gPUA

Postby crow » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Lots of people say putting her hand in the center of your chest has a similar intensity
crow
gPUA

Return to Tactics & Techniques