Ignoring girls, using silence and space

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

Ignoring girls, using silence and space

Postby Tribulus1000 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Hi guys,
I just wanted to share a tip that I got from literally doing nothing. Since I've been married, it seems women make themselves known.
If I used to approach like crazy, I now get more A.I.'s, more proximity alerts. And that's not all, in conversation, I have found that one can literally stop gaming and allow enough space for her to fill in the blanks and she will do alot of that work for you.
In my case, I cannot take advantage of this.

But for you guys who are single, you should try this out.. just talk a little and if you get an IOI like EC or a bump, or a girl brushing up against you or flipping her hair, whatever....
Instead of reacting, don't. Just keep talking. Be normal.

What this does...
She thinks "did he notice me? Let me try again." And so it goes. She will attempt to get your attention and fill in the blanks that you leave.
You can still lead the interaction. You just leave spaces.

Try it sometime.
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Re: Ignoring girls, using silence and space

Postby ninjamatt » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:06 pm

The girl has to be attracted to the guys physical appearance or something else about him for that to work. What you are describing sounds like you are with your girl and other girls are attracted to various elements of you the couple. Or, you are by yourself or with a buddy, and you are happy you have a girl at home and you are not noticing girls.

either way, girls pick up on it. what I have always tried to tell single male friends is dont go in a bar scanning your head around all night for women. I think your post is good.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:07 pm

ninjamatt wrote:The girl has to be attracted to the guys physical appearance or something else about him for that to work.

Yes.

ninjamatt wrote:What you are describing sounds like you are with your girl and other girls are attracted to various elements of you the couple. Or, you are by yourself or with a buddy, and you are happy you have a girl at home and you are not noticing girls.

Usually this happens when I am out alone. This is so hard to put into words but I am literally not caring as much.

And so what I say to you guys is that you should not be opening sets like crazy out there. Just be cool and wait. And then you will know what to do.

Think about it....you've studied the material, you've gone out and opened some sets, maybe even gotten a kiss or a couple of lays.

So you can do all that. Cool.

But have you tried just using sexual tension, pregnant pauses, glances, and minimal game...this sort of thing. You bait them in. That's essentially it.

ninjamatt wrote:either way, girls pick up on it. what I have always tried to tell single male friends is dont go in a bar scanning your head around all night for women. I think your post is good.

Yeah I wonder if that's it. I heard about a Tom Leikis technique where you go in and don't look at anyone and check your watch like you're waiting for somebody with a seat open to your right or left.
Never tried that one. Maybe I will.

See ya later.
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby Uncle Dooshbag » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:49 pm

I tried this with my single neighbor. I ignored her for a month and nothing happened. Not sure about ur theory.
Uncle Dooshbag
AFC

Postby ninjamatt » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Uncle Dooshbag wrote:I tried this with my single neighbor. I ignored her for a month and nothing happened. Not sure about ur theory.

Your neighbor (assuming next door to where you live) is a different scenario than some chicks in bars.
ninjamatt
PUA

Return to Tactics & Techniques