Getting stuck in set

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

Getting stuck in set

Postby hustler » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:42 pm

I'll sometimes open a set that I'm not interested in (warm up set, occupy time while the target is in the bathroom, staying engaged to not lose value in the venue, etc.) these girls are usually very eager to talk since they're not the hottest ones around and they know it. I end up spending more time there than I'd like, and I'm not sure what the best and most efficient way to eject is. I'm probably over thinking this since ideas come to mind but I see caveats with each.

Thoughts?
hustler
AFC

Re: Getting stuck in set

Postby voyager » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:11 pm

There's the polite way - need to go to the bathroom, need a drink, need to find my friends, it was nice meeting you

And there's the rude way - fuck off, you are boring me, I'm gay, or walk away without saying anything

I've said all of these things at one point. The best way is just to say something polite and make your leave. No need to overthink it.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby Morpheo » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:06 pm

"Well... it was a pleasure talking to you guys, but I'm going to continue to mingle. Bye."

But ideally you shouldn't eject. Push the set and burn it to the fucking ground. Go for a make-out or say something ridiculous and see what happens. Build up your balls.

Never hurts to end on a high note: "I want to put a baby in your tummy."
All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening, or married to someone else.
Morpheo
rAFC

Postby Tribulus1000 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:10 pm

hustler wrote:I'll sometimes open a set that I'm not interested in (warm up set, occupy time while the target is in the bathroom, staying engaged to not lose value in the venue, etc.) these girls are usually very eager to talk since they're not the hottest ones around and they know it. I end up spending more time there than I'd like, and I'm not sure what the best and most efficient way to eject is. I'm probably over thinking this since ideas come to mind but I see caveats with each.

Thoughts?

Why eject? Are you at all interested in these girls? If not, why open them in the first place?
Why waste time with ugly women?
Or conversely, if they are cute, why not get a number?
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:12 pm

I agree with what Morpheo and Voyager said.

These groups or situations are the worst because they end up wasting valueable time.

I usually use, "I'm going to find my friend" or "My drink is getting low. I'm going to refill."
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby hustler » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Ya I was certainly over thinking that one.
I'll open sets where I'm not interested in pulling or getting a number for a few reasons:

-I try to avoid doing laps around a place or stand around for too long waiting for something to happen. I want to add some social value or at least defend against lowering my value by being alone and beta.

-If girls see me talking and being friendly to a lot of different people they may be more receptive to me opening them.

-When there aren't any attractive girls in the venue and I want to see if they have more friends coming to meet them.

-When your target goes to the bathroom, you don't want to stand around waiting all needy, and finding another hot girl might take some time--so you open the first female closest to you.

I agree with Triumvirate, the last thing you want to do is waste a bunch of time...especially when the aim of the engagement is to simply achieve an ancillary benefit.

Thanks!
hustler
AFC

Postby BigGayAppletree » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Opening a set you are not "attracted" to is known to me as being social, and it is a priceless skill set. One begins to develope social instincts by being social. When you develope this tuned instinct, you go places you have never been.

To elaborate:

It is not exactly the focus here to develop social aptitude, however it is parallel to pickup. Encounters of all kinds should be explored by anyone going out. Encourage fun and risky decisions, with a base line of morals, and physical safety.

In otherwords, being out there, in all corners of town can give you amazing experiences. Talking to the people you encounter, making friends, or acquaintances. Finding yourself in high value situations because of it.

Any gentlemen who may be reading, and have them... you can get over all your approach anxieties simply by being out there, and being open to what people bring to the table.
BigGayAppletree
AFC

Return to Tactics & Techniques