The advantages of women pivots and pre-selection

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

The advantages of women pivots and pre-selection

Postby Mojo » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:57 am

This is a response to Imager's question on when to bring in women pivots, orignally posted at:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4135

I thought I'd post it under Tactics & Techniques because this is a very powerful tactic to use in gaming. Hope this helps.

Imager wrote:Hey Mojo,

At what stage can we have a girl friend do wing?
How hard is it to train her to do this?

Imager

I remember when Adam Lyons first called me several years ago explaining hiss entire game: basically, surrounding himself with a lot of hot girls. Sometimes he'd get 30+ hot women around him and rtwo other friends. Pre-selection on steriods!

So if you have several hot girls hanging out out with you, even if they are just friends, it boosts attraction like cwazy! That's crazy spelled with a W :mrgreen: So bring out hot girls as soon as you can. It makes things way easier. When women see hot girls around some guy, they're thinking "what does he have going on?!" And the HBs are more likely to open you!

Having HBs open you is MUCH easier game. For example, I use pre-seletion/social proof in my business advertising, so it's easier for people to call my business because other people have already chosen my business. This makes it much easier for my office managers to close the deal: roughly closing 7 out of 10 calls.

The flip side of the coin, warm or cold calling (or cold approaching) is a bit harder. I've experimented with warm calling by having my people call previous customers or people that had inquired about our services (a good thing to do in business is to work your backend because the leads are already pre-qualified). The closing rate is no where near 7 out of 10, but it is better than cold calling.

As for cold calling (calling people that had never had contact with your business), I would never do that because it is a waste of my employees' time. Yes, they may close 1 out of every 500 calls, however there is a lot of rejection and wasted time in between. Their time can be allocated to more useful ventures.

So, having social proof/pre-selection in the form of hot women around you rocks!
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Re: The advantages of women pivots and pre-selection

Postby Traxxus » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Just a question, and not really pickup related, but related to tactics and techniques.

You say you use Pre-selection in your business. Pre-selection in my mind is basically being associated with someone else. We already do work for X company, so you should feel comfortable with giving your business to us. How are you using pre-selection in your business marketing to to generate incoming leads?
Peace,
Traxxus
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Treat rejection like air, pass through it.
Traxxus
AFC

Re: The advantages of women pivots and pre-selection

Postby Mojo » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:41 am

Traxxus wrote:Just a question, and not really pickup related, but related to tactics and techniques.

You say you use Pre-selection in your business. Pre-selection in my mind is basically being associated with someone else. We already do work for X company, so you should feel comfortable with giving your business to us. How are you using pre-selection in your business marketing to to generate incoming leads?

As for pre-selection by association as you described, we can’t do because the need to protect the privacy of our high profile clientele.

My business has been recognized by D Home magazine along with being voted by consumers as best in Dallas for various recognitions and awards. When someone looks for my business online, that information is communicated in Google’s organic listings. When consumers see we've been picked by all these other folks, it makes their decision easy.
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Return to Tactics & Techniques