Children: The ultimate obstical

Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, Cocky & Funny, etc. (Post only field tested material)

Children: The ultimate obstical

Postby Scoundrel » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:56 am

I was out with another member of this forum the other day and watched while he opened a set at the mall. He was doing very good, but the women had a small child with her that started to get jealous. This just killed it for him. So, I started thinking about what could be done about a woman with a kid.

This is sort of location based, but it worked fairly well for me yesterday at wal mart. I'd open the woman by asking her if I could speak to her child. I'd tell her that my sister's boy (or girl) was about his (her) age and had a birthday coming up. I told her my sister lives in Utah and I don't really know the kid very well, but want to buy a gift. "I'd like to know what your kid would like to get for a birthday gift so I'll know what to send my sister's kid."

This worked fairly well. It made the kid feel important and that I valued his (her) opinion. The kid still got boared after a few mins. But, at least she wasn't jealous.

What do you guys think? Any other ideas about dealing with kids?
"Tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Gracho Marx

http://scoundrellife.blogspot.com
Scoundrel
PUA

Return to Tactics & Techniques