List of Best Nightgame Locations in Dallas

Describe your DFW's venue experiences and recommendations

List of Best Nightgame Locations in Dallas

Postby Morpheo » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:26 pm

I'm looking for the best spots for night game in the Dallas area so share from you experiences, be it club, bar, lounge, or something else. So far I've been to Plush, Thrive, and Zouk -- not too impressed with them. Seems like Dallas is lacking good nightgame locations, or at least I haven't found them.

Here are my requirements:
1. Decent quantity of girls in their 20's
2. Primarily caucasian crowd, rather than mostly hispanic/african american
3. Music not too loud, so we can actually speak (I find this impossible, for example, at Plush)

Let's create a master list. I'd like to hear your thoughts and experiences PUAing in the following locations:

• Plush
  • Zouk
  • Thrive
  • Mantus
  • Tiki Club (Greenville)
  • Club Beamers
  • Kismet Lounge (Greenville)
  • Sunset Lounge
  • Manhattan Lounge
  • Fallout Lounge
  • Bella 32
  • Glass Cactus (Grapevine)
  • The Church
  • The Balcony Club
  • Cedar's Social
  • Teddy's Room
  • Ghost Bar
  • Glass Uptown
  • Hotel ZaZa
  • Zubar
  • Lost Society
  • Absinthe Lounge
  • Blackfin's (Addison)
  • Flying Saucer (Addison)
  • Sherlocks (Addison)
  • The Londoner (Addison)
  • 3rd Base (Frisco)
  • Naan (Plano, Shops at Legacy)
  • Gingerman (Plano, Shops at Legacy)
  • Sambuca 360 (Plano, Shops at Legacy)
  • Cowboy Red River
All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening, or married to someone else.
Morpheo
rAFC

Re: List of Best Nightgame Locations in Dallas

Postby Triumvirate » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:23 am

Hello Sir,

This seems like a good list to compile. In a place like Dallas, one must be kept up to date on where the hot spots are. I do have a couple of questions before adding my input.

1. Why is one of your "requirements" is that the venue is primarily a caucasian crowd?
2. How important is it that the women are in their 20's?

Here is my first attempt. Please add comments as you see fit:

"Hotel Zaza(Dragonfly) on Friday and Saturday nights is an excellent venue to sarge as the music is not too loud, the women are beautiful, and everyone there is well dressed. However, the crowd tends to skew older(late 20's to early 40's). The crowd has a good racial mix. If you like beautiful women of all races, this is the spot for you. 2 things to keep in mind: you need to get there early to avoid waiting in line and drinks are expensive, so be sure to take a swig from the old flask before you walk in."
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:10 am

I wouldn't make assumptions about Dallas until you've been to more than three places...that aren't downtown. Or 18 & up. Also, not sure why you must have strictly a Caucasian crowd but you won't find much of that downtown either. Nothing wrong with mixing it up though.

The list isn't a bad idea. In fact it's such a great idea that I already made one from when I moved here 3+ years ago. I can't comment on what places are the 'best' because everybody has their preferences, as is apparent with you. I don't feel the need to look for a particular type of crowd because it just becomes another excuse to not approach. If I can pull chicks from another race consistently then my game has reached a whole new level. Therefore, I'm not exactly jumping at the chance to spend hours upon hours reviewing all of them and releasing it into the black hole of cyberspace. If there are females then it's my kind of place.

But what I have been doing is telling people where we're going on a particular night, and then giving a quick recap of how it was. If you come out and aren't a complete hindrance to my existence, I'll break you off a few extra. But since you're looking for white chicks, I suggest you just walk down McKinney Ave and decide what looks good to you.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby Khaos » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:54 pm

S4, if you like guys.
Khaos
PUA

Postby Bull Run » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:29 pm

maenad wrote:S4, if you like guys.

Actually man, S4 is one of the best places to go sarging for hot women. I shit you not. The only caveat is that you have to deal with gay guys hitting on you and you can't use the classic disqualifier: "if I weren't gay you'd totally be mine" line.

Gay, night club game is super easy and S4 is routinely voted one of the best, if not the best, dance club by the Dallas Observer (which, if you need to know where to take women on day2's, read their annual Best of issue, which is on their website). For my money, if the Observer says it's legit I can pretty much bank on it every single time. Gay, night club game works this way: befriend the gay guys, they'll bring you back to the group to introduce you to his fag hag friend.

Having a beautiful woman attracted to you give you tons of social proof, but the social proof you get when a girl's gay friend finds you attractive blows (no pun intended) the beautiful woman's social proof out of the water every time. It's a much more powerful form of social proof than any other because, in general, gay men are very, very superficial and judgemental. Pass her gay friend's test and closing her is a cake walk. Every girl I've ever been with that had gay friends had their attraction spike through the roof after I was 'approved' by her gay friends. And, every fag hag I've ever been with was just much more cool and laid back and feminine than normal women. No idea why.
The difference is indifference.
Bull Run
PUA

Postby Khaos » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Bull Run wrote:
maenad wrote:S4, if you like guys.

Actually man, S4 is one of the best places to go sarging for hot women. I shit you not. The only caveat is that you have to deal with gay guys hitting on you and you can't use the classic disqualifier: "if I weren't gay you'd totally be mine" line.

Gay, night club game is super easy and S4 is routinely voted one of the best, if not the best, dance club by the Dallas Observer (which, if you need to know where to take women on day2's, read their annual Best of issue, which is on their website). For my money, if the Observer says it's legit I can pretty much bank on it every single time. Gay, night club game works this way: befriend the gay guys, they'll bring you back to the group to introduce you to his fag hag friend.

Having a beautiful woman attracted to you give you tons of social proof, but the social proof you get when a girl's gay friend finds you attractive blows (no pun intended) the beautiful woman's social proof out of the water every time. It's a much more powerful form of social proof than any other because, in general, gay men are very, very superficial and judgemental. Pass her gay friend's test and closing her is a cake walk. Every girl I've ever been with that had gay friends had their attraction spike through the roof after I was 'approved' by her gay friends. And, every fag hag I've ever been with was just much more cool and laid back and feminine than normal women. No idea why.

I was actually kidding when I said that. But I don't use routines at all. INMO they are worthless.
Khaos
PUA

Postby Bull Run » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:03 pm

maenad wrote:I was actually kidding when I said that. But I don't use routines at all. INMO they are worthless.

Routines work man. They're just a tool and just like with any tool, you have to use them correctly.
The difference is indifference.
Bull Run
PUA

Postby Morpheo » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:57 pm

I don't limit myself exclusively to Caucasian girls, but that is my general preference. The reason I put those requirements in there is that I've gone to a few clubs where the crowd was older, Hispanic/African American, and nothing against that, and it might be good for practice, but just not my type.

Adding S4 to my list. If there are hot girls there, I'll wade through the fags... they don't threaten my sexuality.

Any other places I'm missing?
All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening, or married to someone else.
Morpheo
rAFC

Postby Khaos » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Bull Run wrote:
maenad wrote:I was actually kidding when I said that. But I don't use routines at all. INMO they are worthless.

Routines work man. They're just a tool and just like with any tool, you have to use them correctly.

nope, they are unnecessary.
Khaos
PUA

Postby Khaos » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Morpheo wrote:I don't limit myself exclusively to Caucasian girls, but that is my general preference. The reason I put those requirements in there is that I've gone to a few clubs where the crowd was older, Hispanic/African American, and nothing against that, and it might be good for practice, but just not my type.

Adding S4 to my list. If there are hot girls there, I'll wade through the fags... they don't threaten my sexuality.

Any other places I'm missing?

sue ellens, but be careful lesbians love men. :wink: But with S4, you may be luckier.
Khaos
PUA

Next

Return to Venue Notes and Reviews