Martini Park

Describe your DFW's venue experiences and recommendations

Martini Park

Postby Guest » Sat May 17, 2008 11:22 am

First time there last night. Ended up there by chance with a group of friends after a happy hour/networking event up that way.

I had heard lots of different takes on this place. It lives up to it's reputation as Cougar central, and there were a good amount of attractive ones there....but the level of aggressiveness was something else and reason for the post... repeated approaches by some , and at one point a 2 set comes up and both grab my cock and hold onto it after only about 15 second exchange. I gave them points for boldness. :) And some of these cougars actually were getting upset that their advances weren't working. It really seems like that is a venue where it's just expected from the women that it is ON if you are there, they are really on the prowl there.

I'd recommend it for the older PUAs out there.

Postby Guest » Sat May 17, 2008 11:28 am

How about the younger PUA's too?
I'll be the cougar's boytoy :)

Seriously though, I've been here once, and it was like you said. They can be pretty bold.

Postby Guest » Sat May 17, 2008 3:21 pm

I keep wanting to check this place out. I love me some cougars.

Postby Guest » Sat May 17, 2008 3:23 pm

i'll definitely be going again... we'll have to get a little group for one night up there.

I was with a big mixed group and wasn't trying to pull, but if last night was any indication, it would almost be hard to NOT get a SNL from that place. ;)

Postby Guest » Sat May 17, 2008 4:28 pm

It almost makes me want to check it out tonight. I hate covers but it might be worth it.

Anyone have a Martini Park hook up to avoid the cover?

Postby Guest » Sun May 18, 2008 3:28 pm

I could use one.
I literally walked in the place Adam London style with a girl on each arm. The girl working the counter literally steps in fromt of me and says"theres a $10 cover charge for guys."
Doh!

Postby Guest » Sun May 18, 2008 3:35 pm

good god, Martini Park has a cover now? I guess getting in fights with fat foreign guy is worth money now.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:25 pm

did martini park close? I think it did...

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:27 pm

yes they just shut down...dont know y...i hated that place anyway...

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:15 pm

I heard they lost their liquor license because in that area "bars" are not allowed, so places like Martini Park have to be "restaurants". But I heard they weren't selling enough food relative to the amount of alcohol, and consequently lost their liquor license.

Return to Venue Notes and Reviews