Every Night of the week.....

Describe your DFW's venue experiences and recommendations

Every Night of the week.....

Postby CowboyQB » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:56 am

There is always one place that is packed and loaded with women. I think we need to keep track of these places, note the days and how good of an opportunity we see in the said places. So I'll start off with the first place I noticed (please post if you find someplace better).

Monday Night - So & So's

7 years ago it was called Primo's. But it closed for a while and reopened as So & So's. Its in Uptown on McKinney Avenue. Monday night is Industry night so it pulls in a lot of bartenders & waitresses. I went on Labor day and it was a great scene.

I'm just now getting back out there so when I figure out which bars have a decent scene on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday I'll post those too.
CowboyQB
AFC

Re: Every Night of the week.....

Postby crow » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:57 pm

Much obliged, and please do!
crow
gPUA

Postby Algorithm() » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:59 am

Uptown has some of the best spots in Dallas, but it seems the scene is a little tough to function in for a lot of people. That said I've been impressed by the consistently large crowd drawn to places like Kung Fu and Concrete Cowboy on weekends.
signature.equals("What would the world be like if we weren't afraid of one another?")
Algorithm()
rAFC

Postby carbono » Fri May 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Fat Rabbit for Tuesdays. They turnup and they open the club upstairs called Mask. It is a little loud, but you'll find high quality girls there.
carbono
wbAFC

Return to Venue Notes and Reviews