Official Sun, Mon, Tues Venue Thread

Describe your DFW's venue experiences and recommendations

Official Sun, Mon, Tues Venue Thread

Postby GettenJizzywitit » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 am

There's been many guys in the community lately, including myself at times, that need advice on the most prominent locations to find women on Sun, Mon, and Tues nights. I've had many text messages and read many post concerning the issue. Some guys work schedule are the most open on these nights which I can understand they want to take advantage of time. If you know any venues that attract women on these nights share it hear.
GettenJizzywitit
rAFC

Re: Official Sun, Mon, Tues Venue Thread

Postby IsiMan84 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:02 am

1. There's a 'Venue Notes and Reviews' section for these types of questions.
2. The 4th thread from the top addresses your question.
3. DAFS.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby GettenJizzywitit » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:22 am

The most important thing in the thread your referring to is the following:

http://dfwexposed.com/nighthot.html

I suggest it be reviewed and criticized as needed for up to date accuracy.

Thanks
GettenJizzywitit
rAFC

Postby Tribulus1000 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Drink specials usually draw a crowd. So most of your "hip" places will advertise certain nights. Radio ads are helpful.
Like you said - dfw online, 12 inch pimps, club VIP lists.
I could never really get into that club scene thing. You need a group of people to hang with and it helps to have money and be rich.

You can also just drive around and look at the parking lots. Look at the cars and ask yourself if they look like girl cars or guy cars.
Believe it or not, this works. I have done it several times before I stopped going out.

Also look for places that have something you are already interested in, say karaoke, dance, billiards,etc.

Also sports events nearby are a key. We have a ball park in Arlington and Sherlocks Arlington is good on home game nights.

Gay Clubs - This one is definitely for you guys.
You guys should have a meeting over there.
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Yup that's it. And it looks pretty updated to me, other than Aura being called Avenu now. Most of the places worth going to on any given night have been around for a while. That list could be 5 days old or 5 years old and I wouldn't be surprised one way or the other.

I also posted a list of all the venues I've been to in DFW on the Venue Notes board. Once again, a search (or even a click away from General Discussion) would do you wonders.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:13 pm

does lower greenville do much now? I remember going to a place called the "beagle" in 05. there were like 6 bars on greenville ave
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Eazy » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:03 pm

@ninjamatt

The beagle hahahah. That was a cool place back then. Lower Greenville has changed quite a bit. Its not as cool anymore. I went to dinner and drink with a chick there last week at Terrilis (awesome restaraunt for the price) and everything has turned more into a restaraunt type of bar/cliche date spots.
Eazy
AFC

Postby relax » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:04 am

ninjamatt wrote:does lower greenville do much now? I remember going to a place called the "beagle" in 05. there were like 6 bars on greenville ave

It's a lot more deserted these days. Some places still remain from the old days (Billiard's, Zu Bar). Saturday might be the best day to check it out.
relax
gPUA

Return to Venue Notes and Reviews