Zen in Addison

Describe your DFW's venue experiences and recommendations

Zen in Addison

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:47 am

We went by this place briefly last night. It was my first time there. It seemed like a good scene, and I number closed within 10 minutes. Why don't we go to this place more - especially for meetups and what not?

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 pm

ive been there before and it was pretty good. the only problem was that it was WAY too crowded and loud as fuck...

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:06 pm

dude everyone there hated me and playercool, he almost got in a fight with some big guy. i think the austin ranch zen is way better.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:00 pm

wow - didnt see the near fight situation. those guys must have just been jealous of you two. but it seemed like the place was bigger, better laid out, and had more hotties than austin ranch zen.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:10 pm

who all went out last night?

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:40 pm

I like this Zen, but it's always super crowded and the venue is tiny tiny...are there other places on Addison Circle yet?

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:59 pm

Wild Man - I didn't almost get into a fight, just everyone was complaining about where I was standing.

Smirks - I'm not sure what else is in addison circle, we just checked out Zen briefly. I wouldn't mind checking it out again another night tho, probably just an off night.

Prodigy - Wildman, Me, Lion, Playercool, Sweet Pure

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:40 pm

I am not a huge fan of the Addison Circle Zen. I would be happy to go back anytime you guys want but I have never seen anything great from this joint. The Austin Ranch one is set up way better.

The almost fight wasn't really ALMOST. The guy was trying to look hard in front of his girl. He figured a guy who weighed 50lbs less would be a good person to deal with. I basically told him to fuck off and he ended up hugging me losing value. I don't condone my actions as the truth is he would have beat my ass but I don't like homos who act this way and let him know. When I told him you never know I might be a badass fighter his entire mannerism instantly changed.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:46 pm

damn - i remember you talking to that big ass guy, but i had no idea he was talking shit. what a douche!

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:19 pm

I used to live 2 minutes walk from Zen. You can pick up but it is better as a 2nd venue i.e. from a bar. Lots of locals from Post Addison Circle. Had some good times in there. You need tighter game than Black Finn etc.

Return to Venue Notes and Reviews