over 200 responses to a craigslist ad.

Strategies for gaming online, profile creation tips, et al.

over 200 responses to a craigslist ad.

Postby ninjamatt » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 pm

I posted an ad as a blonde female, with no pic, seeking male on craigslist. The response was overwhelming.

At first I thought about offering a deal where I could work one on one with people for 250dollars and show them some pick up techniques in public. No one seemed to be interested. But it got me thinking, If I did this in several major cities, and put it together right, I could start a forum for wingman seeking wingman. maybe in a major city I could build clients to do the one on one sessions.

I can only imagine how many of those guys are just lost, lonely, don't have many friends or know-how to approach and attract women. Most women are leary of the "lone wolf". A lot of them turned the conversation sexual just on my first response, when I was putting them off by saying I had alot of response I was weeding through and for them to tell me more about them. Obviously they don't have a lot of luck. I am wondering if any of you have any ideas on how to start to pull that together and start a network. When I responded a second time with a tweaked offer that didn't include payment upfront for coaching, I got a lot of responses. The demand seems to be there.
ninjamatt
PUA

Re: over 200 responses to a craigslist ad.

Postby Khaos » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:59 pm

This surprises you? As men we tend to want to fuck girls. That's why you got a lot of responses.
Khaos
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:16 pm

maenad wrote:This surprises you? As men we tend to want to fuck girls. That's why you got a lot of responses.

that is not the part that surprises me
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Khaos » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Ok, not to sound like a douche but this is going to come off that way. "Normal" people don't need PUA stuff, other people seeing an add for "COACHING GUYS TO GET GIRLS" would most likely think thats weird or they would laugh. You should not be surprised.
Khaos
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:17 pm

maenad wrote:Ok, not to sound like a douche but this is going to come off that way. "Normal" people don't need PUA stuff, other people seeing an add for "COACHING GUYS TO GET GIRLS" would most likely think thats weird or they would laugh. You should not be surprised.

I agree. Normal people don't don't need it. But how many single dudes besides you do you know who are normal
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Khaos » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:27 pm

I don't qualify as normal, I am a Natural. A lot of people I know are not strange people, they just lack a charismatic personality(hince as why they are not successful with women).
Khaos
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:06 am

If you are "natural" in the pua world, then you are probably normal by most of your peers standards. So you are saying a lot of people you know do not have charisma, and aren't successful with women. We need to get you talking to cooler people bro. Sometimes I feel that way (hince as why I am sending you this post)
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Khaos » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:38 pm

I said that I was not normal, because women were something that was easy for me my whole life. I never tried and things fell into place. I don't hang out with PUA people, I rarely allow PUA people around me.
Khaos
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:55 pm

maenad wrote:I said that I was not normal, because women were something that was easy for me my whole life. I never tried and things fell into place. I don't hang out with PUA people, I rarely allow PUA people around me.

most of, or maybe a lot of these people I think are "pua" people. I don't know for sure. They have probably read some of those PUA books.

You seem to talk in riddles, almost as if I know you. But you talk in circles like a mediocre bullshitter. Women are easy for you but you are on a message board explaining that to me. I don't understand.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Khaos » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Don't know you, don't honestly care what you think about me. lets just say PU was a curiosity to me at one point. But I will teach you this, as a lesson in social intelligence. "Normal" people don't read PU books or get training from other guys. Its not "NORMAL". The people who saw your ads, most likely thought that was weird. Stop trying to make money in our lair, I consider this to be spamming the boards.
Khaos
PUA

Next

Return to Online Gaming