Getting girls to open you online!

Strategies for gaming online, profile creation tips, et al.

Getting girls to open you online!

Postby swaggot » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Sup fellas,

While I was pulling an all nighter for an assignment, I stumbled upon a technique that get girls to open YOU online. During a break from my assignment, I had my brother take some pics of me and my white dog. I put him on my bed and laid half way on his back while making a pose like I was riding on his back so we would look like sebastion and falkor from "the never-ending story".

I posted one of the pics on my facebook with the caption, "It's a never-ending story, when me and my dog fly over these suckas!" as a joke. Less than 5 minutes later, around 36 Girls that I knew and that I had never met in my life started to not only "like" the pic but started to comment on it all at once!

It was almost overwhelming! I spent 45 minutes just to make sure I addressed all of them and Im still getting comments on that one pic! So as a PUA would do, I thought of an experiment.

I decided to post another photo of me and my dog with his mouth open as if he were roaring with the caption "Don't worry princess, me and Q-tip will save you!" on a few of the girls that I did not know in personal walls. All of them "liked" their personal photos and one even said "yess!" but unfortunately they had got off line before I could start a chat (it was 3 in the mourning).

I still think I'm on to something here and I'm going to perfect it. Try it out if you have a pet or have a friend with a pet. Let me know how it works for you here!

I took another
- SPLASH!
swaggot
AFC

Re: Getting girls to open you online!

Postby Mojo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:24 pm

Nice.

Game is MUCH EASIER when HBs open you. Same thing in business, if the customer approaches/calls you the sale is 100x's easier than if you cold call them.
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Postby Ben La Bien » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:25 pm

this seems a little bit funny, but interesting! maybe it works, girls like babies and pets :D try to find a friend with a baby and take a pic with it :wink: :P
Ben La Bien
AFC

Postby IsiMan84 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:29 am

If you had said anything except for Facebook I would probably agree with you. But Facebook is one of those sites where things can only be taken at face value. Not saying there isn't a way to convert any of those into successes, but I've had a lot of experience with people giving likes mostly for the attention/entertainment factor. They also expect it to be reciprocated when they do the same thing.

Something such as:

"I got a job!"
"I had a baby!"
"I graduated!"

Will get you 50+ likes within the hour. Even a statement like "I tied my shoes!" will probably get you something. If the picture got her initial attention, you could try to move things forward but you would have to quickly change the subject to something else. But if they're not sending you personal messages and are just commenting back and forth on your status/photo, I wouldn't think anything of it. The real battles are won on the chat, that's for sure.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby thelifestylegod » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:54 pm

Awesome tips. My favorite way of getting girls to send me private messages is to add a public comment to a photo they post online, for everyone to see. I'm somewhat of a jerk though I'm careful not to cross a line. A lot of times they send me a Facebook PM because they're embarrassed to talk in front of everyone.
Random thoughts on pick-up...: http://www.lifestylegod.com/
thelifestylegod
bAFC

Postby Lazarus Jack » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:40 pm

IsiMan84 wrote:If you had said anything except for Facebook I would probably agree with you. But Facebook is one of those sites where things can only be taken at face value. Not saying there isn't a way to convert any of those into successes, but I've had a lot of experience with people giving likes mostly for the attention/entertainment factor. They also expect it to be reciprocated when they do the same thing.

Something such as:

"I got a job!"
"I had a baby!"
"I graduated!"

Will get you 50+ likes within the hour. Even a statement like "I tied my shoes!" will probably get you something. If the picture got her initial attention, you could try to move things forward but you would have to quickly change the subject to something else. But if they're not sending you personal messages and are just commenting back and forth on your status/photo, I wouldn't think anything of it. The real battles are won on the chat, that's for sure.

Yeah, I agree. I thought this was about using Match.com, POF, or any other dating site. If you can get HB's to open to yo on there then you have my attention.
Lazarus Jack
AFC

Postby WilliamRi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:45 am

thelifestylegod wrote:Awesome tips. My favorite way of getting girls to send me private messages is to add a public comment to a photo they post online, for everyone to see. I'm somewhat of a jerk though I'm careful not to cross a line. A lot of times they send me a Facebook PM because they're embarrassed to talk in front of everyone.

That's a pretty good approach. Do you think it would work if you pose a question in the comment?
WilliamRi
wbAFC

Return to Online Gaming