Do Looks Matter....An experiment in truth

Strategies for gaming online, profile creation tips, et al.

Re: Do Looks Matter....An experiment in truth

Postby XZero » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:49 pm

The thing is, that men's looks are (excepting extreme examples like the obese or disfigured) as much defined by their level of grooming and fashion sense as they are by simple physical features. That said, improving your physical features by working out, dieting, tanning, supplements, etc. definitely won't hurt. I view looks as another tool in the arsenal: they'll improve your arsenal(especially if you get a confidence boost from it!
XZero
AFC

Postby SaladSpoon » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:05 pm

im gonna havta agree with the looks DO matter argument. I work out religiously but am still a noob when it comes to gaming. i was a shy skinny kid in HS and turned things around. since HS (6 years ago) i went from 140 lbs. - 200 lbs. in muscle. The reason i have overcome my AA so easily is because when i walk into bars i can turn heads and i approach girls within 3seconds of THEM noticing ME. even after this i have lost PLENTY because of inferior gaming. True, if you got looks and game u may beat any chubby dude with equal gaming skills but without looks you have to work from the ground up to build attraction (giving you better practice) and thus will blow out a good-looking guy who cant hold a convo any day.

Also, even if you have a gut, a toned set of Pecs and Shoulders will often stand out just like a chubby chick with big tits and ass. sometimes all u notice is tits and ass.
another good part is Amog intimidation. when im walking and bump into a guy, a lot of the time he turns and apoligizes to me! even if he was standing still! unphased i continue toward my destination. women see this and who do you think they consider the alpha male?
...and i was like "emiliooooooooo!!!!"
SaladSpoon
AFC

Postby baum » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Looks are huge. I'm not "hot", but photogenic (not trying to brag), and have a much easier time than my mates who are not lucky.

Sometimes I'll even message girls that were mean to my friends, to publicly drop them on their asses on facebook. How's that for social value, BIATCH!
baum
wbAFC

Postby MasterKrafft » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Thats really funny!

You created fake profiles to test that out huh...

I remember one time me and a more muscular alpha male friend went for a walk
around the beach one summer( I think it was Ocean City Maryland ) and tried a similar experiment.

He got me every time with his chiseled chest and six pack...

I only had a 4 pack at the time and my chest was lacking....

But hey that sounds like a fun opener to do at a bar...Hey Ladies we need a female opinion on something who's six pack looks hotter?

Warning:
You would have to have the six pack so they could compare between you and your wings:)
MasterKrafft

Kraft= force, strength, power

Have you Mastered your Kraft?

Ask me about the 31 day challenge if your ready to take your game to the next level
MasterKrafft
AFC

Previous

Return to Online Gaming