Do Looks Matter....An experiment in truth

Strategies for gaming online, profile creation tips, et al.

Re: Do Looks Matter....An experiment in truth

Postby RockStar » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:44 pm

yes they were not getting laid before they made the changes.

here is a photo to illustrate my point...nuff said.

RockStar
PUA

Postby phathack » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:14 pm

It’s all about the money. All these PUA Gurus are selling Books, Videos and conducting workshops. If they tell the Fat Ugly AFC that their looks will stop them from getting laid they wont buy their books & videos or attend their workshops.

The truth is if you’re fat & ugly the chick’s going disqualify you the moment she sees you just like you do with them. This will happen on site well before you get a chance to try and open her. If you’re average looking then you have a chance to make an impression with your game. The better looking you are the easier is will be to close. No one on here going run game on something less than a 5 why do you think a women would be interested in a guy that’s a 3 or 4 even is he has game.
phathack
bAFC

Postby Scoundrel » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:33 am

It's about the whole package. Looks are part of it without a doubt. But, looks are not the only thing. The pic of Style above is not about his looks, but his grooming. A well groomed man "looks" better than one that's not well groomed. So, spend the extra bucks on a great haircut (even if you're blading), buy clothes that fit the way they should and learn what styles look best on you. But, IMHO the most important thing is giving off a friendly, positive vibe.

I'm 48 years old, I have rotting teeth and a gut. Do any of you think it stops me from fucking hot, women in their late teens and early 20s? ROFL!
Attachments
23678_1317108241240_1036743393_30857795_7317817_n.jpg
23678_1317108241240_1036743393_30857795_7317817_n.jpg (85.29 KiB) Viewed 3784 times
"Tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Gracho Marx

http://scoundrellife.blogspot.com
Scoundrel
PUA

Postby TexTalk » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:51 pm

I don't think anyone is saying you can't get laid because you're not good looking. You can certainly do it and you yourself is living proof. What alot of us are saying though is that it is a whole lot easier for a good looking guy then it is for an average or below average guy to get laid. Thus the "looks do matter" slogan.

What does an average or below average guy have to do to get laid? He has to take care of his nonverbals, be funny and witty, emotionally connect with the girl, and bunch of other stuff.

What does a good looking guy have to do in order to get laid? Go up to the girl tell her he wants to fuck her and it's pretty much back to his place. Or she'll approach him for sex.

You get the idea. It's just easier being good looking. It has been documented and scientifically proven so why try arguing the facts?
TexTalk
AFC

Postby Scoundrel » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 pm

I think it's about the whole package. Looks are just one part. Personality is another. So is money. If you're lacking in one area you have to make up for it in another. Imagine a good looking guy with a bad speech impediment. Whenever he tried to chat up a girl it come out "Ya... ya... yyyyy... you're rrrr rrrrr rea rea..." See what I mean? I don't think this guy would do very well with the girls.
"Tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Gracho Marx

Scoundrel
PUA

Postby TexTalk » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Scoundrel wrote:I think it's about the whole package. Looks are just one part. Personality is another. So is money. If you're lacking in one area you have to make up for it in another. Imagine a good looking guy with a bad speech impediment. Whenever he tried to chat up a girl it come out "Ya... ya... yyyyy... you're rrrr rrrrr rea rea..." See what I mean? I don't think this guy would do very well with the girls.

OK that is called being a social retard and yes even if those guys are good looking they won't be able to pull the girl. But most guys that are good looking aren't drooling all over themselves and sticking a thumb up their ass. Average guys need every advantage they can get while a good looking guy only has to be average in almost every other category. You've seen the live at home, no future, but very good looking guy get girls haven't you? That's where looks matter. He is an unproductive member of society but still pulls girls.

The average guy needs to be more then just average in almost every other category because looks seems to be weighted the most heavily on the attraction scale.
TexTalk
AFC

Postby Scoundrel » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:20 pm

We are all social retards. That's why we're here. To improve our social skills. As for our looks, we can only do so much. get a better haircut, buy better clothes that better suit our bodies, Keep our fingernails clean and clipped, etc.

My point throughout this thread has been no one should allow the things they cannot change to slow them down. Women (just like men) will be with the man that adds the most value to her life. Value comes in many forms. If some woman doesn't want to date you because you're too short, too fat, too tall, too skinny, nose is too big, dick is too small, whatever, it's her problem not your's. Just talk to another girl with a more open mind. They are out there.

Gracho Marx

Scoundrel
PUA

Postby RockStar » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:35 am

Scoundrel wrote:My point throughout this thread has been no one should allow the things they cannot change to slow them down. Women (just like men) will be with the man that adds the most value to her life. Value comes in many forms. If some woman doesn't want to date you because you're too short, too fat, too tall, too skinny, nose is too big, dick is too small, whatever, it's her problem not your's. Just talk to another girl with a more open mind. They are out there.

and my point in the whole thread has been if your too fat and it makes you self conscious...lose weight. if your too skinny and it makes you feel bad...pump iron. bottom line is any woman who is will to settle for a fat ungroomed loser... yes working out is part of grooming....is not the kind of woman i'd date...she's probably a loser... and has few other choices.

I <3 you all. let's let this thread die. and move onward and upward with our own view points. I think this horse has been beaten to death.

-R
RockStar
PUA

Postby Scoundrel » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:24 am

LOL You may change your mind once you get close to 50 and still want to date women in their late teens and early 20s. Some women are open to the idea of sleeping with a man 30 years older than herself and some aren't. Being older is the same as being fat or short or whatever. Some women are also open to the idea of being with a man with any body issue you'd care to name.

You know what it would take to really put this to rest would be for someone to put on an ugly suit and go into the field and do their thing. I'd love to see it!

What if you could be a lazy, fat loafer and still get all the women you wanted? What if your game was so tight women would pay your bills, clean your house, and even bring their girlfriends over for Friday night fuck fests? That is the kind of world I want to live in.

Gracho Marx

Scoundrel
PUA

Postby RockStar » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:54 pm

challenge accepted I'll see how much a fat suit and some latex appliances are.

-R
RockStar
PUA

PreviousNext

Return to Online Gaming