Do Looks Matter....An experiment in truth

Strategies for gaming online, profile creation tips, et al.

Re: Do Looks Matter....An experiment in truth

Postby Scoundrel » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:42 pm

I don't think I ever said looks don't matter at all. My point is looks are not everything. Looks are like money or knowing the right people. Looks will open some doors just like money will. But, if you don't have game the door will close.

I'm 48 years old and 30 pounds heavy, but it doesn't stop me from having sex with with women 30 years younger than myself. The girl I'm seeing now has a father 2 years younger than I am! Her mom is 6 years younger.

On our first date I spent $12 and we had sex after about 6 hours. I met her online. So, if you can send an interesting enough message that gets her attention and makes you stand out from the crowd anything can happen.

I've been on POF for years and I don't think I've gotten more than 10 emails from women making first contact and I wouldn't date any of them. But, I can email an 18 YO and start a conversation that leads to a phone number and first meet quickly. It took me a long time to figure it out, but I have a system now. I'll be posting on it sometime soon.
"Tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Gracho Marx

http://scoundrellife.blogspot.com
Scoundrel
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:12 pm

The bottomline here is that you must lose the gut. Or at least that's my experience. And I'll be testing it out as I'm not on Atkins diet.

The looks facial and overall body do not matter as much as having a good physique for your body style.
You can take an ugly guy and he can have him slim down and suddenly he's getting messaged more.

The results of my shill showcase THE ORIGINAL IDEA for this post. And that is that the body shape mattered more than the face.

If you are blessed by good genes, then that's excellent.

And if you have good game, all the more to you. You'll do fine.

Game gives you an advantage over other guys....but the girl has to be willing to look at your profile, read it and decide that you're ok.
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Check out this guy from the Atkins Blog.....

http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com/ ... -pics.html
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby Scoundrel » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:35 am

Here are two vids from Tyler of RSD. Sums up my thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEoEbyIEO8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEjIfjzKKP4&feature=related

Remember, if you argue for your limitations, you get to keep them.
"Tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Gracho Marx

Scoundrel
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Yes the Atkins diet seems to be superior to other diets.
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby TexTalk » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Scoundrel wrote:Here are two vids from Tyler of RSD. Sums up my thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEoEbyIEO8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEjIfjzKKP4&feature=related

Remember, if you argue for your limitations, you get to keep them.

Some of what he says I agree with while a lot of his stuff I do not. To me I feel like he's trying too hard to convince ugly guys that looks don't matter that he intentionally misleads and embellish on a lot of the facts.

I agree that if guys let their looks get into their heads then it will ruin their game, and it then becomes a self success barrier.

Something that I find ridiculous is when he talked about a hypothetical situation in which a good looking guy and an ugly guy compete for the same girls. Say the good looking guy has good game but is 1% not as good as the ugly guy. Does he seriously want us to believe that the ugly guy will end up with the hottest girl because he's 1% better? I call bullshit. I like to use the analogy of a foot race. The good looking guy has been given a head start by a wide margin and he would have to walk or lightly jog the rest of the way in order for the ugly guy to sprint past him.

When a girl sees the two guys she's already attracted to the good looking guy and all he needs to do is close the deal with some decent game. The ugly guy needs to be more then 1% better, he needs to be 100% better.

Some of these gurus make me laugh. Some of them make it seem like they could get any girl because their game is that tight. Reality is that they probably fail more times then they succeed. Nothing to be ashamed of because in reality just pulling one girl is a success. They just need to not let fantasy get in the way of real facts.
Last edited by TexTalk on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TexTalk
AFC

Postby Tribulus1000 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:20 pm

100% Agree with TexTalk.
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Some Chodes who changed their looks:

1. Matador.
Matador was bald when I took the bootcamp in 2006. He wore a baret. He also was not as buff as he is now.
He even told me at the seminar: "Your hair, the can fix that."

I would also venture a guess that Matador works out pretty hard or in combination with steriods to get his current look.

2. Jeffy. (RSD)
Jeffy at one point was ripped. He was working out all the time. He looked like he was trying to get his body super cut. Why would he do that?

3. Lovedrop. You can look at the first videos of Lovedrop on Mystery's 5 part video series for The Mystery Method. He's fat.
Later when he left that company and cofounded Venusian Arts, he has dropped alot of weight. If he thought body shape didn't matter, why would he do that?

4. Steve Pavlia (RSD).
Steve from RSD claimed on RSD Transformations to have taken a year off from The Game and approaching women in order to lose weight.
Why would he do that if he thought looks or body shape didn't matter?

5. Mystery. I can't confirm it but I'd bet that Mystery had chin liposuction on his face. If you look at some early videos, he has some chin fat. Or maybe he just dieted.

6. Sinn. On Sinn's blog, he says "Do 1000 sets" and also "Join A Gym". If pickup and working out had nothing to do with eachother than why would he write that?

There seems to be alot of "do as I say, not as I do" going on here.

Weight loss, nutrition, working out, body building are all things that are importat BUT THEY'RE NOT PART OF THE MARKETING STRATEGY!!!

The PUA markeing machine does not have a fitness or dieting aspect because it slows sales.
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby Scoundrel » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:11 pm

So are you saying these guys weren't getting laid before they made their changes? :roll:

Gracho Marx

Scoundrel
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Scoundrel wrote:So are you saying these guys weren't getting laid before they made their changes? :roll:

Who can say? I'm just looking at who does what and when.

And there's a possibility that I may be totally off-base but I'm losing weight with Atkins. In a month or two, I will personally go out and start sarging again both in the real world and online to test this out myself.

And if you wanna switch your metabolism to all carbs and stop eating bacon 24/7 then you can gain 50 pounds and see what its like sarging as a fat guy. But you still gotta open sets ;)
Tribulus1000
PUA

PreviousNext

Return to Online Gaming