over 200 responses to a craigslist ad.

Strategies for gaming online, profile creation tips, et al.

Re: over 200 responses to a craigslist ad.

Postby ninjamatt » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:09 pm

maenad wrote:Don't know you, don't honestly care what you think about me. lets just say PU was a curiosity to me at one point. But I will teach you this, as a lesson in social intelligence. "Normal" people don't read PU books or get training from other guys. Its not "NORMAL". The people who saw your ads, most likely thought that was weird. Stop trying to make money in our lair, I consider this to be spamming the boards.

I'm not spamming that I know of. I am not trying to make money off this particular board. The main reason is b/c there is not enough traffic. Thanks a lot for your lesson. I can go to bed lonely tonight knowing I have learned a very important thing.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Gigantor » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:09 pm

maenad wrote:Don't know you, don't honestly care what you think about me. lets just say PU was a curiosity to me at one point. But I will teach you this, as a lesson in social intelligence. "Normal" people don't read PU books or get training from other guys. Its not "NORMAL". The people who saw your ads, most likely thought that was weird. Stop trying to make money in our lair, I consider this to be spamming the boards.

First thing, I agree the boards shouldn't be free marketing space for any coaches. The best coaches I know out here post on the boards, offer free advice and NEVER sell anything. Just poor form.

That being said, that's like saying "normal" people don't go to therapists. Thing is they are normal, they just have a problem or an issue or want to get something off their chest.

Same thing applies with this...pickup is just a label, you peel away the layers and it's just guys wanting to get better with women. It's just that most dudes' egos get in the way.

Take a guy I used to play high school baseball with for example. Great third baseman but a shitty hitter. I was the exact opposite, I hit for average and power but couldn't field for shit. Tried to point out where he could improve his game and I got a bunch of lip from him. You know on the inside he was unhappy with the way he was hitting, his ego just wouldn't allow anyone to help him out and he got cut the next year. I asked for help with fielding from my coaches and even though I never was as good as this dude, I became proficient and had a good attitude about it, that's why I beat him out.

Nothing wrong with admitting you need help or guys making a living who legitimately help guys out and there are clear results (as opposed to the asshole buy my ebook and take my 3 day bootcamp mentality that's so prevalent).
Gigantor
AFC

Postby SoInLove » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:45 pm

that's a good idea actually. just sign up with an affiliate (ebook, courses, pua videos) and create basic wordpress site.
SoInLove
wbAFC

Previous

Return to Online Gaming