Field Report - Turning a qualifing Sh*t test around on her

Strategies for gaming online, profile creation tips, et al.

Field Report - Turning a qualifing Sh*t test around on her

Postby Mojo » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:58 am

I was re-reading a file I have on various Pua techniques and stuff that I was putting together a few months ago. Just anything that caught my attention I would paste and copy in there. One was an online chat I was having with a girl named Andrea. It was one of the first times I actually had a chance to practice some of these pua skills. The ending of the chat turned out great! You Gotta read it...

This interaction was done online a few months ago. She started to ask me a question. I answered. Though after that first question, I quickly realized she was qualifying me. I need not be qualified! I am Dallas Mojo! How dare you!

Therefore I turned the table. My thoughts and commentary are in brackets [ ] to the right.

-------------------------------/start chat/

Andrea : okay, so here's another question

Andrea : if you get this right

dallas mojo: look at all these Q's [hmmm, looks like she is qualifying me. What a Sh*t test]

Andrea : you get ummm.... a free brownie

dallas mojo: i feel like i am being interrogated here

Andrea : you're not

dallas mojo: ...

Andrea : just answer it

Andrea : okay

dallas mojo: maybe [Yeah, riiight. I won’t agree to this sh*t test :)]

Andrea : do you know or/and like Bob Seger? if so, I have a brownie waiting for you

dallas mojo: um, no need for your brownies..... But I have some possible brownies for you.... my turn to ask a few questions [Time to turn this qualifing sh*t test around on her]

dallas mojo: and u might just get a brownie

Andrea : awwwww!!!!!!

dallas mojo: if u r lucky [a lil CF]

Andrea : ok, ask away

dallas mojo: but i dont give out my brownies to just anybody [she has to earn my brownies. Now lets she if she can…]

dallas mojo: so be thoughtful about the questions

Andrea : okay, i will be

dallas mojo: First, what is it about you (besides your pretty face) that is a positive attribute [good looks is common as a mpua would say. What does she have to offer besides her good looks?]

Andrea : a positive attribute

Andrea : hmmmmm

dallas mojo: something about you as a person

Andrea : well, that's a tough question

dallas mojo: its ok, take your time

Andrea : my answer i will not refer to what my ex bf's or people in the past that have told me because they don't know the REAL me

Andrea : because they never took the time to get to know me [like I am… I am such a thoughtful person ;)]

dallas mojo: thats understandable

Andrea : I think my best attribute would be that I'm caring

dallas mojo: thats a good one. what else?

Andrea : because if the guy I was dating was sick and I cared about him, I would bring him soup and medicine to help him cope

dallas mojo: that is very sweet of u

Andrea : My other attribute would be my sense of humor/goofiness/sweetness/goober personality

dallas mojo: lol... nice

Andrea : like i told my mom, why they don't they just make a christmas registry?

Andrea : it makes sense!

Andrea : they do bridal and baby registries

dallas mojo: lol, true

dallas mojo: ok... 1) caring. 2) goof/sweet personaity... one more

Andrea : one more attribute?

Andrea : then my brain cells can rest, right?

dallas mojo: ... one sec.. phone [Take away time. She is stalling to my answer and looks like she needs time to think about it.]

Andrea : ok

dallas mojo: hey there.. i am back

Andrea : zzzzzzzzzzz

Andrea : oh you're back

Andrea :

BUZZ!!! [thats me BUZZ'ing her btw]

dallas mojo: WAKE UP! [Guess she didn’t have enough time to think about it… or is she worrying about what to say to me?]

Andrea : i'm here

dallas mojo: ok

Andrea : i'm awake

Andrea : this drink has 44g of sugar [she is trying to change the topic… not until one last qualifier for me.]

dallas mojo: now that u r up.... one last attribute

Andrea : i'll be up for awhile

Andrea : ummmmmm

Andrea : i believe education is very important and people should not give up

dallas mojo: that is a belief....

dallas mojo: attribute plz [she is struggling here to prove herself to me…. But I like it!]

Andrea : well

Andrea : i got my degree and didn't give up

Andrea : therefore, I'm career oriented

dallas mojo: so u r college educated?

Andrea : yes

dallas mojo: very good

Andrea : and plan on going for more when i decide what it is i want to do

dallas mojo: i'd say u might of earned half a brownie.... [my brownies are hard to earn :D]

Andrea : do i have to put on a striptease to get the other half of the brownie? [BINGO!!!]

-------------------------------/end chat/

After that last comment, I thought, "wow, this stuff really does work!"

A few days later I told Andrea I had started seriously dating another girl (now my gf) and therefore could not go out with her. Her response was that "if there is no ring, you can still date. That's the rules...". Interesting rule :)

- Dallas Mojo
Mojo
PUG

Postby AmishRakeFight » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:07 pm

That's great, man. I'm relatively new to this, but I can already see results not only in my interactions with ladies but also my social life in general. Apparently, some of these principles are fairly universal.

Anyway, I have a quick question for you. After she said "Do i have to put on a striptease to get the other half of the brownie?", what did you do? I think this is one of my sticking points, because if she had said that to me, I would have probably just brushed it off as joking . :?
AmishRakeFight
bAFC

Postby Mojo » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:53 pm

^
First, I gotta say... I like that name.
Conjures up a funny image in my head :D

As for the convo, heading toward the topic of "striptease" is where you want to go! Be sexual. We are sexual creatures. Nice guys are not sexual... thats why they don't get laid. They make better friends after all. Anyway, I don't recall much of that online convo, though from what I do recall, I did not brush off the striptease comment, but used it to further direct the convo into a more sexual tones and undertones.

You gotta glow with sexuality. Girls likes a guy that is sexual... maybe not totally perverted.... but sexual. Actually, total pervertedness can be useful. Yesterday I was gaming this blondeHB8.5 who said that all women are sluts! Ha! And when a girl says that about other women, you know she is also referring to her. But the point is, I direct the convo so she was comfortable about talking about sex with me.
Mojo
PUG

Return to Online Gaming