Decision Trees and Online Game

Strategies for gaming online, profile creation tips, et al.

Decision Trees and Online Game

Postby Tribulus1000 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:26 am

Decision Trees or Decision Tree analysis is useful with online game.

A Decision Tree is a "Y" branch where one side is "yes" and the other is "no" or
"Go" vs. "No Go" decisions. If you draw them out, they look alot like Mind Maps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision_tree

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map

You can set the branch point at a critical step. Let's say 'getting the phone number' is a critical step.
So you focus on what it takes to accomplish this and get a YES. At the same time you can focus on doing things that eliminate the NO response.

So for getting the number, I found an easy way to get it was to just have a pleasant conversation online and get a few yes's and then just ask for it.

So this is a kind of 'Yes Latter' if you like. :)

To get rid of the NO response, I would first work on rapport and I would not bring up anything physical or sexual.
(Not the greatest example here.)

Later on if you wanted her to come inside your house, you could say you forgot something and invite her in for "just a second".
The "just for a second" part negates the "NO". This is kind of like shooting down objections.
(That's a better example of negating the NO.)

If you use these with way points, either arbitrary, physical or with sticking points, you have alot more focus on those areas.
It also helps you to see what doesn't really matter at all.

When I used to do this, I didn't spend too much time on stuff that doesn't work.
As an example, let's take "gaming online".

"Gaming online" means using games, tricks, jokes, routines that are normally used in person in an online format. It doesn't translate online. And therefore, doesn't work.

You want to save your routines, game, etc. for the in-person meetup. Not Online!

How does this relate to Decision Trees?

Well if my branch point is "Get Phone Number" and I spend the next 45 Minutes doing Style's Lying Test, followed by Gay Cats routine, followed by Mystery's Bear Shit story, and finally having her guess a number from 1 to 4....then its pretty obvious that I've wasted my time, her time, and I look like a clueless idiot because I don't get that that stuff is used mostly in person.

She probably won't give me her number because I am so weird (in her eyes). And all of this could have been avoided by normal conversation followed by just asking for her number.

You can break Online Game into a Sales Process with 1. Lead Generation and 2. Lead Conversion (or closing).

Lead Generation gets the numbers up.
Lead Conversion is your "Game" and how well you do at getting the dates, the kisses, the phone numbers, the movies at home and of course the sex.

The basic steps are do alot of emails.
Get some interest and start closing.
Your closing process is a decision tree with things like getting the number, getting a date/meetup, going out, your routines(if any), your tactics, etc.

If you think about things in terms of decision trees - Go or No Go... it makes life alot easier.
You can focus on where to improve.

Do you need more numbers? More leads? Work on Lead Generation.
Are you struggling with getting dates? Its Lead Conversion.

I haven't written anything about this. This is the first time I have disclosed my decision tree stuff. But I can tell you it really helps. It helps to focus on what you need to do.

And the cool thing is that its totally organic and subjective. Meaning that you can use it how you see fit.
If you believe qualification is super important, then you make that a step. If instead, you have found that you just need to talk about past girlfriends, you do that.
If you believe in multi-venue loops (meaning that you take the girl out on at least 3 stops) then you focus on that and how to make those successful.
If, on the other hand, a bar or a coffee shop is your regular date spot, do that instead.

How would you focus on getting a coffee date?

You might sell the coffee date more. You might talk about Starbucks drinks and what is your favorite by the way? You might talk about being in warm, cozy places on cold days.
To interrupt NO's, you might say bars are sleazy, for example.

Pump up the YES side and eliminate the NO side. See how this works?

So you just keep making the branches and seeing if you can get more conversions until finally you have your own "How To Get Laid" ebook which you then turn out millions of copies and become a millionaire online.
You see how easy this is?

Tribulus

p.s. Some Notes: I got the Sales Stuff - lead generation, lead conversion from an ebook from virtual dating assistants.
The part about gaming online came from Blackdragon (fastseduction.com).
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Return to Online Gaming