How to go from texting to calling to sex?

Strategies for gaming online, profile creation tips, et al.

How to go from texting to calling to sex?

Postby Dragon » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:02 pm

I met this HB7 after Sasha mini bootcamp on Sunday at a local bar that I frequent.

This is the text so far:

*********** Monday **************
Me: Hey Sweety. 8:45 AM
Angie: Hey 9:59 AM
Me: How's your day going? 12:14 PM
Angie: Its going good! How's yours? 12:47 PM
Angie: A 12:50 PM
Me: Busy at work. Let's meet for an adult beverage. 1:24 PM
Angie: Today? I've got my daughter home with me but I would liKe to some other time for sure. 1:28 PM
Me: Daughter time is very important, I understand. But if you are going to make me wait, you have to send me a pics of you. 2:25 PM
Me: Oops... forgot, there is suppose to be a smiley face after the last text msg. 2:34 PM
Angie: I'm not taking any pictures today look like crap right now. Still recovering from last night. The only pictures I have on my phone our of me and my daughter!
*************** Tuesday************
Me: Hi Angie! 9:59 AM
Angie: Hey who is this? 10:13 AM
Me: This is James :) 10:15 AM
Angie: Ok I thought so! I need to put ur number in my phone! 10:16 AM
Angie: So what's up? I'm at school on my break! Just watched this girl do permanent make up on this girls eyebrows and they look a hot mess! I'm tripping for that girl 10:19 AM
Me: You better... because we are going to spend some time getting to know each other :) 10:19 AM
Angie: I will! I'm cool with that :) 10:22 AM
Me: What does your schedule look like? 1:39 PM
Angie: Tues tru sat 8 to 430! Then I've got to get my daughter. Its so hard for me to find someone to watch her. So let me know what's up so I can try to find someone! 2:29 PM
Dragon
PUA

Re: How to go from texting to calling to sex?

Postby ninjamatt » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:33 am

there are a few things I would have done differently but it seems like this is going pretty good for you. I would not have said so early "lets meet for an adult beverage". its kind of like asking a girl to buy her a drink at the club. bringing up drinks is usually not necessary. You probably could have said, let's hang out soon.

When she talked about her co-worker making a hot mess on someones eyebrows I would have asked about more about that. You pretty much blew that off and she probably would have got into conversation about that. I might start up again with something like "so how difficult is it to fix that ladies eye brows" or "is your friend upset that she made a hot mess on the eye brows, haha" it seems like you got excited that she was texting you and ignored something you could have got in to conversation about that she would like to talk about.

When she said "they only pics I have are me and my daughter" I might say something like " are you gonna show me that then" but even ignoring it like you did is ok too. although I think she would have showed it and you could have complimented her daughter for being cute. Hopefully she'd say "well am I not cute too" or something and you could run with that.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 am

It sounds like she is interested and does want to get to know you. So good.

I personally would opt for something easier like coffee. If they're not into coffee, then do the drinks thing.

The good thing about coffee is you can minimize an actual 'date' as a 'meetup' but never use the word 'casual meetup'. The mere word 'casual' sends alot of them away. We all know what it means but in their mind it somehow means 'casual sex'...women are silly.
Its been my experience, especially with online dating to try to undersell the first date as a 'meetup', that way there is less pressure. The reason being that most people don't really date anymore. So I try not to use the word.
That may not apply here.

Don't do dinner. It sucks. Not only do you have to sit there away from her and try and entertain while you eat but you also have to pay for the meal. I never do dinner/meals. This is one thing I agree with the PUA gurus on.

One technique you could try is a kind of bait with a twist. I don't have a name for it. I've done it twice now...so field tested...
You are on the phone with her and you are discussing where to go. So you two agree where to go. Let's say Sherlocks Addison. So you set the time and all.
Then out of the blue you tell her "Oh that won't work....I can't go there anymore. Let's meet at Black Finn instead, ok?" She will agree but she will ask "why?" At this point you say that you can't tell her now but when you meet, you will tell her.
It will drive her crazy why you can't tell her why and she will be motivated to meet you.
When you meet at Black Finn guess what her first question is??? Yep, why not the other place?
You can make up a nice little DHV story or just something funny if you like.

"Oh I can't go to Sherlocks anymore because I dated a waitress there. And all her friends go there too so if they see me with another girl,they will all be jealous of you. And I usually save that for date #2." or something like that. If she calls you on bullshit just say "yeah its bullshit but I'm glad we got together.". Or you can just say "Oh I just did that to make you wonder about it...Hahahaha got you good."

This works as a flake prevention technique as well because all she will think about is why you can't go to Sherlocks anymore. And she has to find out.
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby Dragon » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Wow.. Thanks for some of those great advices.
Dragon
PUA

Postby Dragon » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:53 am

Apparently, she is so into me, that it really didn't matter what I said.
I just had to not F it up.
I has social proof... I knew so many people at the local bar. There was like 5 people from different sets telling her what a great guy I am.
I did DHV... We got rapport... Got LMR in my room, while half naked... Got back in my room again 2 hours later and it was the best F-close ever.... ok ok I only had 4 other women in my life... so it is the best.
Dragon
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Nice congrats bro!
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby red » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:43 pm

I have seen this issue in the past, the kids tend to get in the way. I commend you for going for it, as some guys hear the word child, and say fuck it. Give the mama what she wants. Some sexing
Red.
red
rAFC

Return to Online Gaming