Pt. 1 hookah, pt 2. online

Strategies for gaming online, profile creation tips, et al.

Pt. 1 hookah, pt 2. online

Postby BluesCluesPUA » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Would appreciate any suggestions on responses to this. Girl is a 7-8 friend of friends, very smart with advanced science degrees, sort of a loner but gets hit on by everyone non-stop...

Me, guy, and girl go out for hookah. Guy is hitting on girl hardcore, I am being relatively quiet but lots of kinky subcommunication both ways (i.e. she mentions sex toys, I push/pull a bit, etc). Later on I bet her that she can't get the guy to give her a lap dance, which we make a game out of, and she wins, he is dancing on her hardcore and we have a wink and some laughs about it.

At one point I take a picture and she starts wrestling me for my phone, so I bite her arm. She says "ooh that's kinky". Then the other guy starts talking her ear off so I decided to let him bury himself and made friends with another group for a little while.

A couple days later I see they've become Facebook friends, so I comment on it "not sure who was sexier". He responded that he was, and a day and a half later she argued that it was her. I responded and said she was more aesthetically pleasing but he had her beat on the sexy. Then I sent her a message and said "just because you don't bite back".

Her response was "not that you know of.."

I've been mulling over a huge range of responses to that but really curious to hear some other thoughts.
<B><I>"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.</I> - Henry Ford</B>
BluesCluesPUA
PUA

Return to Online Gaming