Text conversation

Strategies for gaming online, profile creation tips, et al.

Re: Text conversation

Postby Smirks » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:04 am

Rawwwrr! wrote:
ninjamatt wrote:Hell yea Bull run. These posts I've read tell about 20 percent of the real life story. My honest thought is, if you are posting a text conversation online and looking for advice, you need to get about 50 more numbers to text and learn from experience. Mix in a call too, if the texts are going good.

Isn't that what this site is for? To ask what others think of these situations? If no one asked questions or posted anything, this forum would have no activity on it.

Never hesitate to post conversation excerpts that you feel that you need help with. Like you said, that's one of the big reason this site exists. If you're not here to help/seek help, then you're here to brag...and that doesn't sit well with me.
~Smirks
"You play hard to get, I play hard to get rid of."
Smirks
PUA

Postby Bull Run » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:08 am

Rawwwrr! wrote:
ninjamatt wrote:Hell yea Bull run. These posts I've read tell about 20 percent of the real life story. My honest thought is, if you are posting a text conversation online and looking for advice, you need to get about 50 more numbers to text and learn from experience. Mix in a call too, if the texts are going good.

Isn't that what this site is for? To ask what others think of these situations? If no one asked questions or posted anything, this forum would have no activity on it.

Absolutely rawwwrr, but to ninja's point experience is the best teacher. These forums provide guidance, but the onus is on you to get enough of a data set/sample to test and tweak your own style. I think you learned a lot from this specific text:

There is a such a thing as the quality of a number close. This was a low quality number close because you didn't really have a lot of time to game her in person. As such, it should be understood that it's more difficult to convert than otherwise. And, you have less margin for error.

You were too compliant to her demands. It takes a certain type of girl to ask a guy for a picture via text. She's the more aggressive type and, I assume, more of a slut. Call her a high testosterone girl. A more 'proper' girl won't just right away ask for a pic, maybe hint around to it in time but not just ask right off the bat. Because of this, you had every right to bust on her. You could argue it was a shit test and I wouldn't disagree. I think of it as something an alpha male would do to a girl that he number closed but didn't quite remember that well. He would expect her to comply. When you did comply without any resistance, then I think it did you a disservice. As a matter of fact, after re-reading what you posted, I think it may have actually gotten you blown out.

I personally believe that she was down to fuck that night. She sent you a text at 1:30 in the morning, either while she was still out wondering where you were and what you were doing or after she left the venue and was looking for a place to go or wanted you to come over. You could have converted that close if you would have been more aggressive (Game maxim #3.495761958793653: When in doubt, get aggressive...passive will always blow you out, aggressive may or it may not).

One of the concepts of Game is that you have to use generalities and stereotypes. Sure, not all women are like that but MOST are and the type of woman you were dealing with (service industry) should have told you all you need to know about how to deal with her. Waitresses, strippers, bartenders are all notoriously flakey. They're usually party girls, accustomed to being hit on by men, and slutty. You had to treat her within that framework. So, you have to be less compliant, more alpha, and more aggressive. If she were an accountant, you would have been just fine...then again, an accountant wouldn't have asked you for your picture. The McDonald's neg took way too long, she needed something right up front.
The difference is indifference.
Bull Run
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:29 pm

You can ask but the advice you get will be an opinion of what one person might have done in a similar situation. But it might be totally different from your situation.

You cant take one or two peoples advice on a forum and use that as gospel. If she initiated the first text with you, bull run is probabaly right in that, there's better than 50% chance she wanted to fuck. I don't know about that particular night tho. If you texted her first but left that part out, it's a totally different scenario. My thought about reading it was that something about the text interaction was left out of what you posted. Don't let yourself get hung up thinking about one phone number or person. if you get a hot girls number, use that as a confidence builder to say "ok i'm going out to get another number tonight of a girl hotter, or as hot but cooler," so I'll have 2. then it starts getting easier to get them
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby CasperKid » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:12 pm

CALL HER

Ask for a date.
CasperKid
AFC

Previous

Return to Online Gaming