Spice up your favorite Social Network!!!

Strategies for gaming online, profile creation tips, et al.

Spice up your favorite Social Network!!!

Postby idronek » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:22 pm

What's up guys!!! Well hope this post helps some of you to "pimp" your profiles!!!!

First of all, all my life I've been thinking that if you want to meet a woman or find somebody to have sex with, doing it face to face (in person) it's the right choice. however this days most people spend a lot of time in front of a computer or cellphones and nowadays everybody is into social networks such as "Facebook", "Myspace" among others.

So here there are some tips to spice up your social network and create an "attractive profile"

Don't update your status every 5 minutes.

People who do this is annoying. Most people don't care about what you're doing every 5 seconds... status updates like "in the kitchen".. "going to the mall" ... "tired" are boring and show other people that you don't have a life and spend all your day on facebook, instead try writing some cool phrases or quotes that people identify with, a joke or something really cocky could be a good idea too.

Don't accept everybody.

Having 1500 facebook friends doesn't prove anything, it just show everybody that you're a guy that spends a lot of time on the computer, to be honest i think it's almost impossible that you'd know all those 1500 persons. I think that it's better if you only have close friends or at least real people from nearly social circles on your list of friends.

Don't use naked or half-naked profile pictures

Doing this is REALLY lame!! i don't know why some guys still obsessed with putting a half-naked picture of themselves as a profile picture, maybe you're ripped as a rock and other guys may feel jealous about you but do you want to attract guys?? i don't think so, so erase that shirtless picture of your profile and instead put something cool or funny, something like you doing a cool activity such as skydiving, surfing, running, even clubbing. Doesn't matter but it's better if you show to everybody that you're a cool guy instead of a gym tool.

Change your Privacy settings to private

Even though this is extremely recommended by everybody for security reasons, by setting your profile as private you can control who sees your information, pictures, friends and other stuff on your profile. When you do this you're not just taking care of yourself but you are also demonstrating higher value because of the "exclusivity" of your profile.. women are curious and if they heard about you they'd like to add you and see who you are, where do you hang out and what do you do (and all this info can be found on most guys' profiles) so if she wants to know about you she'll have to make an effort and send you a "friend request"(she will believe me ) and from there you can tease her cause you're the guy who's being asked to be her friend. ;)

Write a catchy "about me" paragraph

If you like social networks you probably care about what other people think of you. So by creating a profile you're like "putting yourself out" or in other words "selling yourself", and well who knows you better than you??... well i'm completely honest about me and because i know me and i LOVE me i can describe myself really good... here is an actual example of my "about me" description of my Facebook profile, so you can get an idea..

"Hello, well... I'm a complete handsome, and fucking hot asshole, who does what he wants, when he wants. Try to live partying and enjoying life,=) in other words I'm ABSOLUTELY fucking adorable"

also I've this add under my profile picture..

"I like pretty girls, That are feminine, beautiful, cute, CHEESY, and with an excellent taste on clothing. i like girls to be faithful and to know how to dance.. ohh almost forgot, with a great body :)... just in case ;) "

With this adds i show people that i know what i want and also how i see myself. The adds may be a little bit cocky and exigent but when you give people standards most of the times they're forced to follow them. ;)

Picture Albums

Well last but not least are the photo album. Every time that somebody is looking through your pictures (this is what most people do) they (women) don't want to me a folder with 800 pictures of you posing. They prefer to see pictures of you with friends (this is a good one), other women, doing activities, whatever. I can guarantee you that women prefer those kind of photos of you than you posing in front of the mirror with a duck face =/. believe me it's WEIRD and LAME!... Please leave that to women!!! (they actually look sexy)

Well this is the end of my post and don't believe me.. try it for yourself. to be honest I've had women asking me out because of my status updates, (weird huh??) i've fucked women that told me that i looked interesting on my pictures ( and i don't need a six pack).

so log in, change your privacy settings, just let people see your description and a couple of pictures and create an awesome image of yourself that women want to try! ;)

Cheers.

-idronek-
Follow my 3 f's of success ... Fun youself, Fun her, and Fuck her ;)

http://openseduction.blogspot.com
idronek
rAFC

Re: Spice up your favorite Social Network!!!

Postby sandy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:25 pm

oooops ..........that not ignoreable
sandy
AFC

Return to Online Gaming