Random friend requests on facebook!!!!!!!!

Strategies for gaming online, profile creation tips, et al.

Random friend requests on facebook!!!!!!!!

Postby idronek » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Hey guys i've tried this technique before and it worked really good so i wanted to share it with you.

This idea of facebook online gaming it's pretty simple, is not like a dating program or getting into chat rooms with random people, the idea came out when I was talking to a friend (who is not into game) and he told me " It would be good if someday you don't want to hang out to a party or something and you just want to grab your computer, find a cute girl to talk to over the internet and well find her on Facebook and probably get to meet her other day".. I really like the idea ......

First of all I started adding some random girls that go to my school, i just sent friend requests to any cute woman that had the name of my school on her "info" section. i asked one of my friends to do the same so i could see what he was doing different to me and why sometimes doesn't work.

I asked him to show me the conversations I found out that he was showing so much interest to early on the conversation. Because he was the one sending the friend requests, for them he was "kinda" violating their privacy because they didn't know who he was therefore they felt kinda uncomfortable with him.

If you see it from their point of view it makes sense.. why do they want to talk with an stranger and share all their pictures and other information that is on their facebook profiles if THEY DON'T KNOW HIM???

Well what I found out helped me to have success on facebook, the good thing is that is not something magical or anything special. It's just the mixture of logistics and common sense.

Well to begin I always started saying hello in really different ways via msg but without accepting or adding my target yet, (because most of them where girls from my school we had some mutual friends so them answered my "hello" or "hi" really quickly) just by emails or messages.

of course all HB will feel curiosity about who you're and why are you talking to them.. so they answered but they still being at the defensive (remember they don't know you..... yet ;) )

an hypothetical example of a conversation with a HB 8 would be something like this:

Me: Hello!

HB 8 : "Do I know you???" or "who are you"

(This is where the fun begins!!! )

you can use something like "hmm.. i dont know.. i have never see you before ,where do you go to college?... or "I am idronek.. who are you ".. the point of this is to try to create a situation where she thinks that she started the talk not you. (most guys do it the other way around).

(By creating this situation she would think that she's the one who added you and that she should know you... she doesn't have the control anymore and you know what?? she want it back....)

like most of the women out there she will try to answer your comment in a way where she gets her "control" back again, Probably she will try to make you remember that you added her .. so here is where you use your "secret technique" to make her realize that if she is having a "bitchy behavior" you would not want to talk to her anymore... to make my point more clear I'm going to show you an example.

HB: I don't know how you are.. you added me...

idronek: hmm well you know what.. you're really (any neg that you can imagine to qualify her for example something like mean or shy any good neg would make it but try not to cross the line,, stay soft) yeah I think I made a mistake by adding you.... Im idronek..

most of the time the hb will say something like "sorry i didn't mean to be mean.. I think I have seen you at school" or "yeah well I live in Texas where you from" anything but she will excuse herself and try to continue with the conversation.

The last part is to make her doubt if she really knows you, this will probably create some attraction! (women love mysteries). after that you can start building comfort and creating more mystery telling her some stories about how you think you met her ( also being funny will help you a lot).

so next time you see her online you talk to her and because you already built comfort you can ask her out or meet for something.

Even better, if you see her at school you can open her by saying something like "ohh you're the stalker girl from facebook right? ;) " and there you go you have your hook !!!

and of course remember.. if you do it correctly she should think that she added you or she will simply just forget about who sent the friend request to whom, and have an online conversation to you like "old friends" ;)

tell me what do u think???

-idronek-
Follow my 3 f's of success ... Fun youself, Fun her, and Fuck her ;)

http://openseduction.blogspot.com
idronek
rAFC

Return to Online Gaming