F-Closed first, followed by a #-Close

Share your exploits & compare notes. Use LR, FR, BJR, etc in title to designate type of report

F-Closed first, followed by a #-Close

Postby Mojo » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:23 pm

Sarge 1: Dessert First
Called HB6 up and said “I am coming over” She responded “you are?” which I replied, “ don’t get all excited, I can’t stay for long; Got to get up early for work tomorrow.” I have known her for a while, knew she had attraction for me, but due to certain circumstances for the past year could not open her. “Take a bath and I will be there in 45 minutes”.

Arrived one hour later. I know she was curious as to my intentions, so I immediately explained that I had broke up with my GF and made sure to tell her I do not want any serious relationships for the near future. and since those certain circumstances no longer existed we should hang out more. I asked her to come sit on the couch with me – she had sat in a chair. She came over and I could tell she was nervous. Very nervous. The sexual tension permeating.

She started asking questions aimed at trying to figure out what was going on. I take her hand and softly caress her arm. This all was very surprising to her. But I knew I had her? All the nervousness and sexual tension, I had to do something. *kiss*

At first she was not really kissing me back. After a quick minute I said “I want a real kiss” as I leaned back onto the opposite of the couch, away from her. She immediately came over to my side. I told her if she was uncomfortable about this I could leave. I didn’t want her to be uncomfortable after all ;) then I got a real kiss. Messing around on couch for 5 minutes then I stopped. Sat back. And said, “You have not even shown me around your apartment yet”. Took her by the hand and had her show me the bedroom.

Then had some of the best F-closed I had in years! No exaggeration. Ok, pumped for Sherlocks…

Went to Sherlocks to meet a couple of the guys. Found that there were 7 of us up there. This was going to be a good night. I opened tons of sets that night, though two pops in mind as quit notable.

sarge 2: The Magically Disappearing Cigarette
While talking with Mathew a HB6.5 opened our set asking for a cigarette. I pulled out a cigarette, lighted it with the cigarette which was already in my mouth (an well beyond halfway smoked) so as it would seem I was lighting it for her, then offered her the cigarette which I had already almost finished. She looked at me, refused the cig (which I then flicked on the ground and extinguished with my foot) and then pleaded for the newly lit one. She said it was for her friend. She pulled her friend over, a tall half Indian and Mexican (never seen one of those before). So I pulled out another cigarette, made sure I had their attention, and said you better grab it before disappears. As she reached for it, With a magical wave of I did the disappearing cigarette magic trick. *poof*, with a quick motion of my hand it disappeared! “Opps, I told you it might disappear”. With a quizzical look, I slowly reached behind my ear and magically pulled out the cigarette. At this point they were begging for me to do it again. I just can’t do my Mojo magic on command. Told them they were killing my Mojo. I do need my Mojo :). I lit the new cigarette with my other cigarette, which was about halfway done, and handed the already smoked one to the IndiMex who happily took it. Beggars can’t be choosers.

I smiled at the HB6.5 and asked her if she had ever been cubed. She said no. I took her hand and led her to a nearby table. I had used the Cube before and got amazing results though this time I did it without hesitation or flaw. It was perfect. During the Cube, the IndiMex came back, gave her a light kiss on the lips, whispered something in her ear, and left. “Boyfriend getting jealous?” I said. “Oh no, he is not my boyfriend, he is gay!” Ha!… After the final analyses I told I had to go soon. She said in a sweet voice “If you are still around later I want to talk to you”.

Walking back to Mathew who had kept the IndiMex busy while I isolated HB6.5, sighed and said, “I was just hit on by a gay guy”. Thanks Mathew. What’a a wingman!

Sarge 3: Asian Invasion Set
Asian HB7 and Asian guy talking. I opened, “What a nice shirt!, I just saw someone with that same shirt just an hour ago”. She immediately introduced the Asian guy as her friend. She said she only dates white guy and he, white girls... Fluff talk… I commented I loved her energy. She had great energy! HB5.5 comes into the set and attempts to extract. Her shirt says “Hottie”. Glad the shirt states that otherwise I would not of known. *wink*. I look at Mathew a few feet away and said “Matt, weren’t you talking earlier you wanted a Hottie?”, pointing at the shirt, “well, here’s your chance”. The Asian guy said the HB5.5 was there to bring them back to their group of friends. Its ok. I would talk to HB7 again.

Later on… HB7 is in large group consisting of her, her HB5.5, and 5 or 6 Asian guys. Fortunately she was on the edge of the group, so I quickly swooped in and whispered in her ear that I needed to show her something. I took her hand and quickly led her away. It was done so fast no one had a chance to prevent my actions. Isolated her in the next room, pulled out my note pad and pen and said “Look”, as I opened the notpad, “paper… and a pen”. *big smile*. She laughed, took it and wrote down her number. Think I'll call her Sunday.
Last edited by Mojo on Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mojo
PUG

Postby Derek Blood » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:51 pm

Yep, now i know what an ugly girl being hit on in the club feels like. Teehee
Kids in the back seat cause accidents, and accidents in the back seat cause kids...

Buy a 2 seater.
Derek Blood
rAFC

Return to Field Reports