FR: Take the Good with the Bad

Share your exploits & compare notes. Use LR, FR, BJR, etc in title to designate type of report

FR: Take the Good with the Bad

Postby NinAi » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:06 am

Often at while at work, I often like to entertain myself by bantering and flirting with the sorority and other hot college girls that come in. Now, over all, I'm pretty new to the game, and the following is me trying out something from Mystery Method, which I only recently learned about.

Set 1: HB7 and UG friend

Me: *as I walk by, look over my shoulder and direct statement towards UG (I know what you're thinking, why?)* "You know, I find it unique that you're teeth have a C shape."
UG: What do you mean? *chuckles nervously with HB*
Me: "You've never heard this? C shape is really rare! It means you're a deviant, though you like to pretend you're nice." (At the time, I was trying to ignore HB, show her a lack of interest, but I didn't realize I was actually flirting with the UG)
UG: "Hmmm... I'm going have to look that up online."
HB: *still chuckling*
Me: "It's a true study, like psychics being real. I am one."
Both: *Laugh*
Me: (still being a idiot, at this point I am completely not paying attention to HB, besides the occasional glance over) "Think of a number, one through ten, don't tell me what it is....is it 7?
UG: No haha
Me: Alright, one through four....is it three?
UG: No! Haha
Me: Fine, let's try this: take a number and double it. Now, add 4. Divide it in half and subtract it by the original number. Is it 2?
UG: "Yes! What the-?"
Me: "Haha, told ya! Now, I gotta get back to work. You ladies are going to get me in trouble."

Later, the HB7 comes up to me at the counter and asks for a pen. I'm thinking to myself, holy shit, this worked! I'm making progress! When I went to clear off their table after they left, sure enough, there was a napkin with my name, the girl's name, and a phone number. But by this point I started to reflect, and I worried it was the UG. Sure enough, later that night, I found out it was. Fuck.

So, good thing was, I got a number. Bad news is, it was the UG's number. Here's what I learned: Though I have to ignore the girl some, I can't forget to show her some attention, even in the form of negs. Hell, given that routine, it probably would have been better if I told the HB the routine over the shoulder, while including the UG every now and then. Obviously, the routine worked. However, I put too much thought in ignoring my target.

Any fresh ideas? Anywhere else you guys think I could have done better? I would love the feedback!

-May the shadows protect you,

NinAi
NinAi
AFC

Re: FR: Take the Good with the Bad

Postby ninjamatt » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Flirting with 2 girlfriends at once is a lot of fun but it can be tricky. I think in a lot of instances it's easier to talk to 2 at once b/c they are more comfortable if they have their girl with them. I assume you mean UG is "ugly girl"?

I generally steer clear of HB's who run with ugly girls. If you are in the Dallas area, there are enough HB's that run with HB's. My thought is, by focusing most attention on the UG, and opening the UG, they probably thought she was the one you liked and that's why you got her number. I don't open UG's but I would guess it's pretty simple to get their numbers b/c not many guys want them and they know it.

I'm trying to picture your scenario and I think what I would have done would be to open the HB, focus the conversation to her, but involve both girls in the convo like you think they are equal in quality. look one in the eye when you address one, and look the other in the eye when you talk to her. try to involve both in the convo about 50/50 with your eye movement and conversation.

A few weeks ago I was at a hot spot in down town little rock and opened a 4 set but started with the mother hen, short chubby girl. It was 2 hotties and 2 chubbies in a circle. I asked the chub if she thought disco (another cool club close by) would be good tonight. she immediately referred me to talk to one of her hotties about it which is how I was going to transition the convo anyway.
ninjamatt
PUA

Re: FR: Take the Good with the Bad

Postby NinAi » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:47 am

Agreed! Thanks for thr feedback!
NinAi
AFC

Return to Field Reports