LR: My lR report

Share your exploits & compare notes. Use LR, FR, BJR, etc in title to designate type of report

LR: My lR report

Postby Shipstars » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:14 am

Here you go. A great look at solid boyfriend frame, logistics and the bolded part about persistence is key! Enjoy!

Ok this chick was pretty fucking amazing. One of those ticking all the boxes ...... And super hot which is always a bonus. Met her at Oxford circus and basically said "we are going for a cocktail" not too much resistance and she was super playful. Location was not the best at the bar as we were sitting opposite each other which .... Well is shit. Date was fun and she had to get back home so knew logistics were not gonna happen.

Second date another bar ... Her choosing this time! Was really comfy, sat next to each other and vibe was back where it began instantly. Again always a bonus, sometimes you can just feel "it's on" so just go with it don't think and go mad. Made out with her very quickly and damn was she a good kisser. Did I mention she has an amazing body, is a dancer and Latino which recently has been my main taste. Logistics again were super crap as she basically works lots of jobs so getting her alone for a long period of time is next to impossible. Wasn't too fussed as this is the kind of girl I would for sure date. Lots of making out and fun = winning. Realised that I couldn't let this go on forever so needed some logistical "luck" if this was going to get where I wanted it too.

Now one thing which most people never talk about is persistence. There is a big difference between persistence and neediness. Naturals persist because THAT is what THEY want. After a while you really do come across as knowing what you want and seeing those SPECIFIC things in a girl. This one even said "you are SO picky with women". What a difference a couple of years makes eh!

My slice of luck can a few days later. She had a work shift cancelled so at 11am I was at work thinking .... OK fuck this is it. Told her we were going to the zoo because we both like animal. To be honest I love the small primates so it was win win for me :) Called my boss telling him something had come up unexpectedly (which is true, I just didn't say it was my dick!) and was leaving.

Now I knew I had a fair bit of time but she was having to work later in the evening. Took photos together she taught me the Spanish for some of the words and random animals that are found in Colombia. I also tried to liberate an emperor penguin but I was more interested in getting her out the park rather than the penguin. Went around and was honestly just having fun, lots of flirting and teasing which is essential for the "playful" vibe.

Went for food and then this is when shit started to get real. She got a text and was clearly pissed off. Attempted to find out the problem but that wasn't happening. Was actually a bit pissed off with whoever the fuck sent her that message as they were killing the vibe. Conversation got strained but I knew I just had to get through it. She noticed I was getting a bit sleepy and I told her we should go back to hers for siesta (yes I know genius) she said no but how far away did I live. Close enough was my response and got on the tube.

Was getting a fair bit of resistance as I could see the "I am going to his place for sex" look on her eye. Got through that and got her home. That was all the hard work done thank God and got her to the bedroom. Had an eye on the clock so I knew I had to escalate fast or lose it for (probably) ever. No real resistance as I started escalating and none at all when I got one of her breasts out and started sucking on it. Went from that to taking off her jeans again no resistance. Off came her panties and well .... There was a LOT of woodland down there. But oh my God this girls skin is SO soft. Went down on her and almost had my head shattered by her nutcracker like thighs.

Went back up and just rolled off the bed and grabbing a condom from under it. (Very important to just scatter the bastards EVERYWHERE). Again no resistance and my dick was pretty much doing salsa at this time. She is REALLY tight so I kept it calm, she DID have to go to work in like 45 minutes so just kept slow and pretty romantic. Wanted to make sure I was deep in the boyfriend frame seeing that I was deep in her. One problem was that I needed to take a piss ages ago so was at the point of bursting so just couldn't cum. Oh well, cuddled for a bit then walked her to the station. Girl has incredible rhythm and plan to spend a lot of time with her in the future even though that will be tricky. This girl is in the top 3 for me I have met so .... Who knows!
Last edited by Mojo on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added "LR" to the Lay Report per forum rules
Shipstars
wbAFC

Re: LR: My lR report

Postby relax » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:25 pm

Started reading until I got to Oxford Circus. Are you even from dallas?

Oxford Circus is the busy intersection of Oxford Street (A40) and Regent Street in the West End of London. It is served by Oxford Circus tube station, which is directly beneath the junction itself.

It just seems fishy because it's your first post and it's an lr from the UK that's posted in a local lair in a different country. Unless there's another Oxford Circus in Dallas i don't know about...?
relax
gPUA

Postby voyager » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Agreed, he'll probably be hocking some wares by his second post. Of course, he's welcome to prove me wrong.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:47 am

Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby Mojo » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:35 pm

Shipstars wrote:She noticed I was getting a bit sleepy and I told her we should go back to hers for siesta (yes I know genius) she said no but how far away did I live. Close enough was my response and got on the tube.

Was getting a fair bit of resistance as I could see the "I am going to his place for sex" look on her eye. Got through that and got her home.

Nice read.

To avoid the "I am going to his place for sex" look in her eye use a reason other than sex or anything that insinuates sex as an excuse to invite her back to your place. This will let her save face, avoiding ASD, because she's going back to your place for a reason other than her being a slut to have sex. Think about it, if you "sex" as the reason you are communicating you think she is a slut. Of course girls will have resistance and/or say "no".

For example, one of the reason I used was telling I'm living our conversation and that we aughta sit by this lake. Let her follow me back to my place and fuck her. Sometimes they would ask where's the lake and I;d point to the painting of the lake above my fireplace, then fuck her.

Hell, I've had girls do this to me! For example, out with a girl and she was telling me about this awesome movie... Later that night it was easy for her to pick me up by saying "let's go back to my place and watch that movie I was talking about earlier". Went back to her place, turned on movie, then we fuck.

I don't recall what the movie was about :)
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Return to Field Reports