FR: Total HB7-8 at Bro's Wife's B-day Party at the Bar

Share your exploits & compare notes. Use LR, FR, BJR, etc in title to designate type of report

FR: Total HB7-8 at Bro's Wife's B-day Party at the Bar

Postby archfilejockey » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:58 am

Okay, a few days ago, one of my way back buddies invites me to his wife's b-day party at this bar we've all went to before. So, I go and there are is a little blonde HB7-8 there, that recognized me from way back(used to live in this town like 5+ years back). Never really messed with her then cause that was jail-bait(fair game now though). So, paid for B-day girl's cover, but dissed the main target when she asked me to get her cover. I popped off, "Don't you have a man?" and smiled all devil-like. She said, "NO", but another guy I knew was telling me they were seeing each and how they in love and blah, blah. That dude was there and started with drama, "Whatever". Later the girl said she let him hit it once a few months ago and he's been that way since(can you say hopeless AFC, yikes). Also, there are a couple of other guys trying to get at her. Anyway, I offered to buy the first round for guys & girls, my way to have all loving me from the start. So, at first, I'd make I contact, but talked to the guys for a bit to catch up and I have them laughing & raising my value for a bit. Now, target comes around and is like, "How've you been?" and gives me that little soft punch in the arm. I tell her(with a smirk), "Who said you can touch me?" So now, you know she can't keep the hands off. At this point she is reaching across the table and an empty chair, cause you know I'm against the wall laid back, legs spread, casing the joint, right? Well, I do the Come-closer finger, she leans way over and I say, "Why don't you sit down and tell me how the world's been treating ya? She does and flirt, kino, push/pull, the classics, having no trouble with this one. The other guys were eyeing so I just got up and walked outside to have a smoke. After all, this is my bro's wife's b-day, can't ruin it by getting into brawls. Anyway, I'm outside and another chick I knew literally shows up at random. She's maybe a 2-3, but I can use this, cause she's always been into me. She's jabbing with me for awhile, then here comes the target(pre-selection), now she wants a smoke too. HB2 now exits stage right and enters bar. Now it's just me and the HB7 outside, but I'm done smoking and try to go back in. She grabs me and wants me to stay with her. I wait a minute and attempt withdrawal again, the same. I do this several times until she goes back in with me. Well, by this time, I've gotten the number, she's sent the FB friend request, but I'm not closing period, the mean-mugging suggests if at least one of the other guys is half-alpha there could be a fight. I've got her hooked, so I can get her later. Through the night, I'm dancing, not very well, but I'm getting out there, the other guys are sitting. I even do some goofy dance moves that make everyone laugh, but I'm cool, dominant, and the females are digging. Even had 3 start grinding on me at several points. Later, the target asks for a drink and I ask if she can handle it. Well, after teasing a little I get us both another. We're standing there and I start sway to the music, she mimics, so I start the 'Fat Joe' or whatever, where you just stand and sort of lean left and right with the hands up around head level, so she starts grinding hard-core and I'm just eating it up. The drinks come and she says, "You know you want this?" I simply reply, "Honey, if I wanted it, we would've already left." She just looks at me with that look, yeah, you know that look. Well, that's when I start to leave, I do the handshakes and "Be Safe" stuff with all the people I knew. Well, as I walked outside, my bro's wife, the HB7, and this one guy that trying to be a jerk to me(didn't work, I just goofed on him) are out there. She's a little upset, cause of some silly thing my bro did, right? Drama, ugh. Here's the deal though, I probably should've ignored this, but Jerk are being negative by saying that's BS, you shouldn't put up with it, the Target was just following(like they do when just being supportive). More so, when it came to the Jerk, it was obvious his target was the bro's wife. Well, I ask what's wrong, she explains that he blah blah blah. Really stupid, but while it may have ruined the chance later with the Target, I was like, "Look girl, I know you love the Dork, he didn't mean to upset you, bet he doesn't even know it bothered you. Just forget and go dance with your man and a good b-day. Gripe at him for it tomorrow." Well, she kind of peps up, but Target and Jerk did not approve at all. The Target says, "He's tripping, blah blah." The Jerk says something that he should've been dropped for, but it's her b-day. He says to me, "You're about to get hurt!" Well, I'm nice, but he did more than challenge, he threatened me. So, lightning quick I say in a very loud, very aggressive manner, "WHO'S GONNA HURT ME?" Which at that time, the chicks shut up, and he real soft-like points at the b-day girl and says "H-h-her." So, he faltered and look like a chump, much gladness since I'd hate to ruin the party, but I simply couldn't allow that to go un-checked. Well, I say, "Thought so". I acted like nothing had changed and let the females know I was taking off and that I had fun. They both gave me hugs and I left. On the way home, I texted my bro and let him know what happened. Also, I let him know which of these girls' "friends" wasn't a concern and which were. Anyway, the bro's been real withdrawn(I recently got him a job where I work), his wife sent me a FB message talking about your bro told me what you said.

Anyway, now that I've laid this situation out for you guys to analyze; here's what I want opinions on.
First, did I do well with the HB7? Well enough that I didn't lose my attraction/whatever with her with the putting of that guy into his place?
Second, aside from the one guy outside, was I right by not trying to extract her and close that night?
Last, while I know that this chump/Jerk has weaseled his way into the 'Friend Zone'(ha ha) with the bro's wife, which explains her ghetto-like FB message. However, why would the Bro withdrawal so much like that? Cause he's whipped and the old lady don't like me so he can't? Or just because now that I've let him know, so he knows which "friend" of his girl is the one to deal with, he's depressed, didn't want to know, or trust the Jerk(he's known like a year) over his repeatedly-proven Bro(yours truly)? Or is this about me being the life of the party, almost ruining it by checking the Jerk, or something I'm not even thinking?

Any thoughts would help, I'm at a loss with the Bro thing!
archfilejockey
AFC

Re: Total HB7-8 at Bro's Wife's B-day Party at the Bar

Postby Triumvirate » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:33 pm

I've read two of your FRs and I have seen an inability or unwillingness to close. Why don't you close man?
Triumvirate
PUA

Re: FR: Total HB7-8 at Bro's Wife's B-day Party at the Bar

Postby Cordivae » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Ignore the chode, run your game, and hope that he starts a fight since it will be fun. But then again, I spend more time training Jiu Jitsu then I do Sarging.
Cordivae
AFC

Re: FR: Total HB7-8 at Bro's Wife's B-day Party at the Bar

Postby Montepalacio » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:05 pm

I think you handled that guy the right way, after all you were just taking care of the feeling of those close to you without being pushed over. On the HB7... I believe it al depends on what it was you were looking for, it if was just to test your abilities, I think you did right, but if you wanted her, I believe you could have totally got her that night.
Montepalacio
AFC

Return to Field Reports