FR: Recent FR's that actually scare me

Share your exploits & compare notes. Use LR, FR, BJR, etc in title to designate type of report

FR: Recent FR's that actually scare me

Postby Balderdash » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:35 am

Hey folks. Have lurked here for past several months and have a sincere question that I'm hoping you can help me with.

Background: 50 years old... Excellent shape. Look much younger than my age. Married, but beta as shit for years and doubt if it's possible to turn my beta frame around in the marriage. Sex life very poor. May be too late. I own that and thems the breaks. Started learning game theory months ago, but just recently started field testing in past month or two originally as a way to instill some dread in the wife, get confidence with women in case it all goes to shit, etc. I'm thinking I'm a very quick study as I'll explain.

FR1 - At the airport a few days ago. Cute chick 29 years old sitting in the lounge on her computer. Open her with some BS about needing an Internet password. We get to chatting. I'm aloof as shit, smirking, completely at ease. Conversation is super easy. IOIs all over the place. She's nervous, fidgeting, playing with her hair, wide eyed. I break off convo every now and again. Send an email, make a phone call... She always re initiates conversation. This is too easy. She starts showing me all her pix on her computer. I'm making fun of her. She's telling me about bachelorette party she just went to, etc. Get to talking about books... What books do I read, etc. I tell her she looks like the 50 Shades of Grey type. She tells me most women just read that to masturbate. Bam! She's sexualizing the conversation in a big way! We talk tattoos. I tease her about the dorky tattoo on her foot. She takes her shoe off and sticks her foot in my lap... Wanna see? she says. Let's slip she's married way late in our little flirtation, but the flirtation only increases. I'm in perfect frame at this point, but need to catch a plane, so I bail out without asking for a number. She looks really disappointed.

FR2 - Today. Run into the 22 YO very hot girlfriend of the son of a friend of mine. She runs up and gives me a big hug. Sit down and chat with her for a few minutes. Again, my frame is stellar. She says she has to go and then she almost sheepishly/nervously asks if I'd like to have dinner with her while I'm in town. Sure I say. Give her my # and she texts me not 5 minutes later with "lunch or dinner tomorrow?" Tell her I have lunch meetings, so dinner. Back and forth light teasing over text. Then tell her that something's come up and have to take a rain check on dinner. She immediately replies "Thats okay. What day is good?" (This kind of blatant pursuit just doesn't happen in my life! Ever!) I reschedule for later this week.

So... My question: when you guys were new to game and started having success, did it ever just fucking scare you? I've been told I'm good looking. I have a good career. Lead an exciting life... But Christ I'm 50 years old! And until recently had pretty low self confidence. If you would have told me 10 or even 15 years ago that it was possible for geezers like me to pull girls in their 20s, I would have thought it insane. Plus, I've been out of the market for so long that I'm totally shocked that women in their 20s are so sexually aggressive these days. Has it always been like this? And are 20-something's really turned on by 50-something men?

As awesome as it all feels, it's really mind fucking me in a way. It's like I have this incredible new superpower I never knew I had that I have to be very careful about actually deploying. At this point I'm just testing my skills to gain some confidence, but if I can't turn around the marriage situation, man I think I could be deadly.
Balderdash
wbAFC

Re: Recent FR's that actually scare me

Postby BluesCluesPUA » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:05 am

It can be scary. Remember that with great power comes great responsibility. Knowing how to push these buttons in women can get you a lot of places, but it can also cause a lot of pain for all parties involved.

Women are attracted to what they are attracted to. If you go look empirically at what that is, or even if you ask women to identify the things that tend to turn them on, you'll never see age play significantly. (I'm not suggesting most women will admit to being willing to sleep with someone 20-30 years older than them, but merely that they will not object to it if the opportunity arises.)

I used to know an old school PUA from here who was in his 50s. I'd frequently run into him at bars where he'd be out with his TWO girlfriends who were both in their 20s. They were decent looking and in some kind of funky 3-way relationship or some shit.

So to answer your question, yes, it's freaky as shit, and yes the power can be overwhelming. Maybe you can transform that into some frame shifting Jedi magic for your marriage.
<B><I>"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.</I> - Henry Ford</B>
BluesCluesPUA
PUA

Re: Recent FR's that actually scare me

Postby StewDro » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Yeah, I definitely relate with the way you're feeling. I was scared shitless when I started gaming again, it was right after I got out of a three year long relationship. I used to work game all the time, and met my girlfriend by jumping out of a moving car on a busy street. But for some reason it was like I forgot everything I learned from before the relationship. I cant imagine how jacked your nerves are after being off the market for that long. The best little bit of advice I can give is... if you keep getting out there and doing it, after a time your adrenaline wont hit you any more. And it'll be easier to breath, have natural body language, and ultimately be comfortable in your own shoes.

Hang in there! And you do deserve a good woman, never forget that!
StewDro
AFC

Re: FR: Recent FR's that actually scare me

Postby mondayluvx » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:09 am

Do you have information on the letter. I want to delve more
mondayluvx
wbAFC

Return to Field Reports