FR Number Closing and no action

Share your exploits & compare notes. Use LR, FR, BJR, etc in title to designate type of report

FR Number Closing and no action

Postby Lazarus Jack » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:36 am

Ok so I tried to number close at least one girl a week to get over my approach anxiety and it kinda worked so now I bumped it up to two number closes a week. It has been 5 weeks and I've only gotten two numbers. Both girls are highly unresponsive to my texts. Days go by before they answer and if they do answer they always say stuff like "I don't know" or give a stupid one word answer. Also, they never want to go out when I ask them through texts they are always busy or something. One of the girls invited me to church and we got to talk for a little bit afterwards but I haven't seen her since despite the FACT that she told me she wanted to see me again. Am I overtexting or something? I have no clue what I'm doing wrong.

Anyway, today I was chatting up this girl I met at the mall. She works in some clothing store I can't remember the name. I started by telling her I really liked her outfit and I asked if she put it together herself. She said yes, she just got back from church and she just threw something on. So I say, "I can tell you must be a creative person." she says that she tries to be so I ask how so? She tells me she paints and I ask to see her work and she pulls out her phone and shows me her art on instagram. So I say I like it and she starts asking me my name and tells me hers. The whole time I'm trying to maintain eye contact and sound confident. Then she says she has to get on a register because the line is getting backed up. So I leave. I felt like if I stayed it would come off as creepy because it was a woman's clothing store and also there is no telling when she would get off the register you know? So should I go back and get her number or is it too late?
Lazarus Jack
AFC

Return to Field Reports