FR: HB8 not a hard target, but trying to get the FWB

Share your exploits & compare notes. Use LR, FR, BJR, etc in title to designate type of report

FR: HB8 not a hard target, but trying to get the FWB

Postby archfilejockey » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:00 am

I met this HB8 at a friends house over a year ago. Well, I got her number, we text back and forth all the time, at least when we're both available, right? Well, she will keep trying, but I'll lay off no matter who's with someone. Just not into that kind of drama, right? Anyway, back around March, when I returned from a long business trip in Atlanta. She started hitting me up when she saw I had dropped this other female on FB. Not abnormal, but she was actually super flirty, so I played it up, the text would be pages and pages, but when I came back to Texas she was begging me to come by. Then, bam, she gets with some other lame dude, so next time. Well, she was like I still want to see you, so normally a no-go, but she was responding exponentially to the banter. All signs and she herself said BF or not she was coming to my hotel room. Nothing, I got excuses and this invite to come by and meet him. Again normally, bad idea, but I was like alright, who knows?
So, I go over there and he's gone, but she's obviously trying to keep me out on the porch. Well, dude come by, I totally ignored her and went to him introduced myself, made comments like "Somebody needs to get her right." and "Well, you seem alright, must be a better man than I, cause I know her to well to put up with that psycho." Things like that, she actually started getting mad, I could tell. So, he doesn't think nothing, I'm just her bff's brother and I'm visiting town, ya know? Throw him way off of my scent. Well, he offers to grab some beers for me, cause he's taking off, but he'll be right back, we can chill and drink. I pass him some cash and he left. Well, now it's us again, so I'm like I got to use your bathroom. I explain that I'm not a caveman(hehe) and would rather use the one inside. Teased her about maybe she just has a nasty house without running water, being out in the middle of nowhere. Like too country for George Strait, yeah, that country. Well, she starts leading me through the house and I pass by her, so I'm leading, and point down the hallway asking, "Down here?" I stop look around and say, "Wow, this would be a really nice pad, if you cleaned it, ya know?" She defends with, "That's why I was hoping you wouldn't come in." I said, "Yeah, that's why, sure, tease!" at which time I took a leak. Washed my hands, walked out and she's right there waiting. I put my hand on her back, keeping her next to me while I lead her towards the door, and said, "Well, let's go back outside before your man gets back. You know he'd question that, which would suck for you being such a tease and all." I throw out that smirk, she stops, turns(she's pretty much face to face at this point), and says, "I'm not a tease, do you really think that?" I pull her closer, but not too close and say, "You never came by, it's okay, getting scared, I tend to do that to you females." She starts saying, "I wanted to, really, I even started to, but...". I started rubbing that hand on her back, go you her neck, and put my fingers through her hair up the back of her head, bent the middle knuckles just enough to grab some hair, laid the k-close, while slightly pulling her hair, it was one of those, 'Oh Yeah, She Is Down" ones too. Then, we see hear BF's truck. She just looked at me like, she wanted to go somewhere else. I went to let go of her and she kind of squeezed me back like she didn't want me to let go, but I walked off while she stood there. I got to the door, looked back, and she had those puppy-dog eyes. She looked like she was about to cry and went toward the bathroom. I went out on the porch, sat, lit a smoke, and watched him turn into the drive. Well, they got engaged, but for a while she'd hit me up talking about how she shouldn't have let him get that serious, and how she wishes she'd never got with him, but I just would reply, "Sorry", "Wish you luck", "I wouldn't have moved that quick", etc. They got married, now her meeting this guy and marrying the guy happened in like 3-4 months. She hit me up saying, "She's not happy, she liked me...", you know, blah blah blah. Well, I told her she might as well enjoy it, cause it isn't me. I'm not looking for anything serious right now(bad divorce a few years back, not for awhile). Finally, I told her, "You should quit talking to me all the time, you're married and I won't mess that up for you, besides, he's a cool guy, he's taking care of you. If you think you'd leave him and come to me and I'll do that, I'm sorry, it's not happening. So, just do your thing." After that, we quit talking/texting or if she did I just ignored her. I'd ask how she was on FB every once in awhile, which brings me toward the end of this whole story. I saw a post in which she was saying she was so mad and bored, somebody text me. I thought I'd do so, I sent, "Hi, long time, huh? How's life treating you?" "OK, well, not really, he wants a divorce...blah blah blah" Now, I've barely responded to her other than negs and asking about people we know in that area.

So, here's the deal; I travel to that town every couple of weeks, once a month at the least. My family(Mom, brother, sister), lots of friends, and my ex-wife with my two kids(yeah, can't explain it, but it works out) all live in this little town where the HB8 lives.
So, Yours Truly, would like to get locked down with HB8, so that when I come through to see the kids and all that, I'd be able to 'see' this one on the regular. I can get the one-time deal or LTR; once would let me tie-up this loose end, or with the LTR it wouldn't last without someone moving(not looking for that anyway).
Master and Vet PUAs, help an Aspiring out, I'm reading as much as I can absorb, but this is most likely a limited-time deal that I can't pass up, but I'd like to get it on the regular, FWB, and all that. Any advise?
archfilejockey
AFC

Return to Field Reports