Fuck me running.....

A collection of the best articles by forum members

Fuck me running.....

Postby Captain Jack » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:18 am

http://captainjackpua.blogspot.com/search/label/Stealth%20Patterns
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Stealth Patterns?

Someone posted a comment asking about Stealth Patterns...

I created Stealth Patterns for use in Gaming a couple years ago. The basic idea behind stealth patterning is to set frames through the use of presuppositions hidden inside of sentences/phrases that have process instructions for whatever result you are trying to elicit. (I know... it's a mouthful but I can't say it any other way without sacrificing precision.)

There's a saying that I really love, "Whatever you are talking about is occurring..."

A person who talks about Attraction is going through the process in order to access information and/or describe it. (This is why fantasy sex talk is good...)

The idea is that by activating those associations you have a better chance of making it a part of their Mental Symbol of you.

If I say, "You know I really love meeting new people because, well, you look at this person and you begin to think 'What fascinates me about this person? What's their story?' and as you really focus in on what they're saying your mind expands and fills itself up with all the reasons for it... it's amazing. Isn't it?"

Reading it as written it seems a bit clunky but delivered in a conversation it just seems like you are really interested about this subject and you are trying to really describe it to her.

Now, why did I stop using Stealth Patterns?

1. I never totally stopped using them. There was never a rule "I no longer use Stealth Patterns." I will STILL use them on occasion if I need to go deep in my bag o' tricks.

2. I use them less often because the original ones I designed were used to get around objections or to try to reject bad frames. Once I stopped making early mistakes the need for the Stealth Patterns I originally designed went away and I never really went back and created new, better ones.

Also, I never try to break Frames anymore because whatever you give attention to gets stronger. By trying to argue out of it or maneuver out of it you are making it more REAL because you are building up the REFERENCES around it. This gives comparison/contrast points, boundaries, thus making it more concrete.

CJ's First Rule of Pick-up: "Ignore anything that doesn't advance the seduction."

3. I opted instead for Deep Rapport (which puts you in an Agreement Frame) and either ignoring or misinterpreting their "non-useful" Framing attempt. When you slightly misinterpret their frame attempt while in the Agreement Frame it is VERY difficult for them to disagree because there is NO Response Potential in that direction. In fact, the Response Potential is entirely in the other direction.

Or, more often...

4. I opted instead for Sexual Framing which makes most of her objections and frames moot anyway. If she is evaluating you in a Dating Frame or Potential BF Frame, trust me, there are a LOT of things to deal with there. But, the things to deal with for a sexual relationship are pretty small.

Let's see if I can nail the most obvious ones down:

1. Am I attracted to him?
2. Can we do it without everyone seeing/knowing I'm a slut?
3. Do I feel sexy?
4. Will he judge me?

There, that looks about right. There might be something about safety in there... could be some religious conflicts... but other than that it is a pretty damn small list.

Compare that with the gigantic Boyfriend list...shit in there like...looks, job, education, religion, kids or not, how will he mesh with my friends/family, is he thoughtful/caring, will he like my pets, car, favorite hobbies, age, blah, blah, blah...

I've recently started giving more thought to Stealth Patterning as I get deeper into analyzing my own Game Hang Ups and as I've thought more about the Frames surrounding opening and Game environments...

For example,

Is it easier for you to open during the Day or Night?

Club or Bar or Lounge?

Is it easier for you to game a certain physical type?

...there are mental frames inside your head that cause the differences. By understanding these Frames, their underlying assumptions and the bits of information we're focusing on, we should be able to devise Master Frames that allow us to do well.

There is one that I believe is better than most (but not the strongest we could devise), it's from Craig and it goes like this: "It's ALWAYS on!"

So, stay tuned. I'll keep playing/developing/codifying/innovating as long as you guys keep reading, keep telling others about my blog and keep posting comments.

~ The Dread Pirate, Captain Jack ~
Captain Jack

Return to Best of the Forum