Frame battle with Israeli Lotion Girl

A collection of the best articles by forum members

Frame battle with Israeli Lotion Girl

Postby brad p. » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:20 pm

Wesley 4.0 posted about this a few threads doen (a thirty dollar lesson) and I ran into the same lotion pitch at the mall. She was trying to sell me the stuff for your nails or moisterizer or something.

I didn't know it was that same Israeli company at first, so I just went in with my usual ball busting shit, but half way through she said she was from israel and i put 2 and 2 together. She had the most incredilbe frame control but I fucking broke her down and had her begging to hang out with me. I told her we'll see cause I'm going to the same mall tomorrow with a student and i want to give him a shot at her.

I seriously have never seen frame control like this. She was so hard to break but here's how it went down.

HB-let me see your hands
BP- why
HB- want to see if you have dry skin
BP- nope my hands are amazing
HB let me see
oh yeah they're dry (squirts stuff on me)
BP hey whats the deal? how would you like it if i just walked up and squirted some stuff on you?
HB (didnt acknowledge the joke, maybe didnt get the english)
There see now your hands are much better
BP this was a plot so you could hold my hand. You're hitting on me and I don't appreciate it
HB (again ignores the joke) Do you have special lady
BP Oh I get it, you're in charge of a brothel
HB See how nice and soft your hands are now?
BP Do you even know what a brothel is?
HB a what?
BP OK first English lesson starts now. You're not from america are you?
HB No I'm from israel
BP Holy crap you're one of those israeli cyborgs programmed to sell lotion and never take no for an answer.
HB let me see your nails
BP hold on a second
HB do you have a special lady?
BP You work for a brothel dont you.
HB grabs my hand and starts filing my nails
see this side is rough.....blah blah sales pitch
BP You're going to make me look like i have a coke nail
HB look how shiny your nail is now
BP you don't know what a coke nail is do you
OK your first english lesson starts now. I see you're excellent at sales because they trained you never to let anyone talk but without knowing english you're not gonna get very far. A brothel is a place where they have prostitutes. Or as you like to call them, special ladies. A coke nail is for cocaine. Do you know what cocaine is?
HB Oh yes, (does cokes nail motion) no i don't do coke
BP really?
HB- no never, i never would etc etc

(now the frame is mine, she has stopped talking about this fucking lotion)

HB what's your name?
BP Brad Pitt
HB (talkin over me and not listening to my name) I'm katie
Now I think for your girlfriend this would be a good present
BP i don't have one
HB sister?
BP no
HB mom?
BP yes, but i would never ever buy this. Not in a million years. I'm talking to you only because it's fun to mess with your head.
HB (puts the box in my hand) your mom will love it
BP You're the weirdest girl I've ever met in my life.
HB LAUGHING
BP like I said you sales technique is amazing. you just put it in my hand 3 times because that makes me more likely to buy it, but you're english needs work and you don't listen to people when they talk.....for example, what's my name?
HB (totally busted red handed) um...um...
BP see you need to listen to people when they talk. You asked my name 3 times but you honestly don't have any interest in knowing my name. You are an evil cyborg from israel programmed to sell stuff. How did they get you so committed? What happens if you don't sell it? Do you go to prison? Or maybe they send you back into the israeli army to fight the palestinians?
HB laughing
BP what's my name?
HB um...um... mike?
BP nope, but you guessed the most common american name. I guess they trained you for that too. Whats my name?
HB I don't know
BP Ok i'm gonna tell you again and this time you're going to listen. My name is brad pitt. Got it? Brad Pitt.
HB (still didn't get the joke) OK got it Brad pitt. Why are you in town?
BP guess
HB family?
BP No
HB work?
BP yes. Now guess what I do
HB you own a resteraunt (makes weird face and becomes socially awkward)
both of us start laughing
BP no, not bad, try one more

..... from there on i owned the frame and kept her guessing for a while until she asked if she could hang out with me this weekend (this could still be a trick)So I told her I'll be back tomorrow and if you win me over some more maybe we can hang out. we'll see.

Wow that was one of the toughest frame battles I've ever had with a stranger....and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to learn frame control. Do you see how she just ignored most of what isaid in the beginning and blatently changed the subject to the lotion and my special lady? This girl is indoctrinated and the lotion company has taken over her brain. I don't blame the guy who fell for this, I just hope he learned something.

Brad
brad p.
rAFC

Postby brad p. » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:48 pm

I propose that we make it a seduction community project to go and fuck these lotion girls. They're pretty easy to get attaction from if you can survive the frame battle.

So if you're at the mall, look for them. And if you're running a workshop or a lair outing, send each student to kick game to them one by one. If you buy the lotion you're disqualified from the game. If she buys the lotion and you use it as lube you get extra points.

Brad P.
brad p.
rAFC

Postby JohnnyBravo » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:57 am

ROFLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:
JohnnyBravo
PUA

Postby Westfall » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:36 pm

brad p. wrote:I propose that we make it a seduction community project to go and fuck these lotion girls.

Wow, I like this BP guy. I told one of those damn Lotion girls "Sorry, I can't I'm sending all my money to Hamas", and even that didn't break her frame. Grats on breaking her ironclad frame

Westfall
Westfall
PUA

Postby brad p. » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:26 pm

no way you didn't!
brad p.
rAFC

Postby Mojo » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:22 pm

brad p. wrote:If you buy the lotion you're disqualified from the game. If she buys the lotion and you use it as lube you get extra points.

Ha ha

Classic!
Mojo
PUG

Postby Westfall » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:48 pm

brad p. wrote:no way you didn't!

I have no social tact whatsoever. Over this weekend, somehow I got into a discussion about kids with two girls. One had me listen to a voicemail of her nephew singing on her goddamn pink RAZR phone.

"Listen to this and tell me you don't love kids"

WF: Ugh! I'm suddenly pro-choice.

They actually respond well to this.
Westfall
PUA

Return to Best of the Forum