Speakers/ lair meetings?

Open PUA discussion

Speakers/ lair meetings?

Postby Khaos » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Out of curiosity what are the qualifications of these so called speakers, who come into talk?
Khaos
PUA

Re: Speakers/ lair meetings?

Postby Tribulus1000 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:16 am

LOL. Yeah. They talk.....alot.
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby zine » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:22 am

There's definately some good and bad ones. I really wanted to go listen to sasha when he came, but couldn't make it. They've had big name ones like mystery, juggler, and afc adam in the past. There have been a few good ones from this lair as well such as bull run which. Even though I didn't get to hear him speak I know he's a cool guy and I'm sure he gave some great insights.
There are 2 ways you can get an amazing woman.
1.you can become an amazing manipulator
2 you can become an amazing man

If you are not escalating then you aren't doing anything.

3/1-12/8 AC=62 NC=9007 KC=17 MOC=2 D2C=6178 BC=2 BJC=4224 FC=4225
zine
PUA

Postby Khaos » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:03 am

I took an AFC adam bootcamp and watched him in field. He's not good at all.
Khaos
PUA

Postby zine » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:26 am

I personally thought he was kind of uptight and condescending, but he is popular in the community. That said I thought mystery would be a complete weirdo, but he was actually a pretty cool guy and much more laid back than I thought he would be.

I think we tend to hold these guys in some sort of pua god status sometimes though. Many of them are just guys who just took consistent action to improve themselves and have gotten better than average at meeting women. Really anyone can get to the levels that most instructors are at, but most people are too lazy or scared to apply themselves.
There are 2 ways you can get an amazing woman.
1.you can become an amazing manipulator
2 you can become an amazing man

If you are not escalating then you aren't doing anything.

3/1-12/8 AC=62 NC=9007 KC=17 MOC=2 D2C=6178 BC=2 BJC=4224 FC=4225
zine
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:12 am

http://www.daygame.com/2010/videos/a-hilarious-example-of-self-amusement/

Personally I would not do this. Also, I heard this dude runs up to women in daygame for stops. For anyone who has done daygame, startling girls is not really all that helpful.

Comments?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby Bull Run » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:40 am

PUA guru's are generally full of shit. The guys that run around trying to sell some kind of system for picking up chicks are just taking advantage of the desperate and lonely. I, personally, believe that the knowledge that is learned and cultivated in the community regarding game should be shared with any and everyone that is interested without any cost to any one. The moment you start trying to make money off of this shit is the moment when you start grasping for straws and start attempting to establish a new method that 'has the answers.'

Unfortunately, people simply don't give themselves enough credit. The harsh truth is that we all have the 'answer,' the difference is that some of us are willing to work at trying to develop a system that works for us AND are open to setting aside their pride and checking their ego at the door. If you're not getting laid there are one of two things you're doing wrong: 1) not trying hard enough (i.e. approach) OR 2) not calibrated the right way to be attractive to women and are unwilling to change (I know that's a loaded statement but being attractive to women doesn't really take that much effort).

I've met several of the PUA guru's and have found that all that they've done is develop a system that makes sense for them and works for them. They also have tailored their system so that they are attracting the exact kind of woman that they truly want. No one's system works 100% of the time and it doesn't always work in different environments. Mystery's game works in the club scene but I guarantee you it doesn't work as well in the grocery store.

My game works very well at low key bars but struggles mightily at loud venues (even if I do have access to the best drugs). I do best on my own. I dominate house and pool parties. I'm a fucking God at work functions (when all of the company is gathered) and industry conferences (that are out of town and held in one place for a few days). But, if it's a loud venue then I'm fucking toast. Is that a limiting belief? Sure, I suppose. But, I know from experience what my game is and what it is not. So, I put myself in places where it will be most effective for me. That's a big part of being successful.

The other big part is just fucking trying. Putting forth the effort. Being okay with rejection and failure. Learning from your failures AND successes. Never giving in. That's about 95% of game. Having the sack to continue the process despite the massive headwinds that you sometimes encounter. Man, I've been blown out hardcore before. Still get blown out pretty harshly from time to time. But, so what? You have to learn to develop a thick skin. If not, then you'll just fail no matter what kind of system you use.

Guru's have their place and their advice can be valuable. But, you'll only garner one or two things from them because they're not you. Game boils down to the individual. Any speaker should just prompt you to think about your Game and how what they're saying to you may or may not fit within the framework of your personality. Usually it doesn't so that implies that most of their advice is pretty useless to you...but, it does help to have someone else's perspective on Game.

The reason why guru's are usually disappointing is because we expect for them to have answers when in reality all they have is their Game tailored to their personality and desires. They don't have any answers, just opinions on what you should do and experiences of what works for them.
The difference is indifference.
Bull Run
PUA

Postby Khaos » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Bull Run wrote:PUA guru's are generally full of shit. The guys that run around trying to sell some kind of system for picking up chicks are just taking advantage of the desperate and lonely. I, personally, believe that the knowledge that is learned and cultivated in the community regarding game should be shared with any and everyone that is interested without any cost to any one. The moment you start trying to make money off of this shit is the moment when you start grasping for straws and start attempting to establish a new method that 'has the answers.'

Unfortunately, people simply don't give themselves enough credit. The harsh truth is that we all have the 'answer,' the difference is that some of us are willing to work at trying to develop a system that works for us AND are open to setting aside their pride and checking their ego at the door. If you're not getting laid there are one of two things you're doing wrong: 1) not trying hard enough (i.e. approach) OR 2) not calibrated the right way to be attractive to women and are unwilling to change (I know that's a loaded statement but being attractive to women doesn't really take that much effort).

I've met several of the PUA guru's and have found that all that they've done is develop a system that makes sense for them and works for them. They also have tailored their system so that they are attracting the exact kind of woman that they truly want. No one's system works 100% of the time and it doesn't always work in different environments. Mystery's game works in the club scene but I guarantee you it doesn't work as well in the grocery store.

My game works very well at low key bars but struggles mightily at loud venues (even if I do have access to the best drugs). I do best on my own. I dominate house and pool parties. I'm a fucking God at work functions (when all of the company is gathered) and industry conferences (that are out of town and held in one place for a few days). But, if it's a loud venue then I'm fucking toast. Is that a limiting belief? Sure, I suppose. But, I know from experience what my game is and what it is not. So, I put myself in places where it will be most effective for me. That's a big part of being successful.

The other big part is just fucking trying. Putting forth the effort. Being okay with rejection and failure. Learning from your failures AND successes. Never giving in. That's about 95% of game. Having the sack to continue the process despite the massive headwinds that you sometimes encounter. Man, I've been blown out hardcore before. Still get blown out pretty harshly from time to time. But, so what? You have to learn to develop a thick skin. If not, then you'll just fail no matter what kind of system you use.

Guru's have their place and their advice can be valuable. But, you'll only garner one or two things from them because they're not you. Game boils down to the individual. Any speaker should just prompt you to think about your Game and how what they're saying to you may or may not fit within the framework of your personality. Usually it doesn't so that implies that most of their advice is pretty useless to you...but, it does help to have someone else's perspective on Game.

The reason why guru's are usually disappointing is because we expect for them to have answers when in reality all they have is their Game tailored to their personality and desires. They don't have any answers, just opinions on what you should do and experiences of what works for them.

Exactly. They come here under the disguise of "Oh, i want to help you", but really all they care about is making that last dime at the end of the day. I know for a fact that Adam, Hydro, Speer, and Sasha are not good. After watching videos of Sasha, i can tell hes really creepy. He approaches people from behind, which is only going to startle them. Also, if you can't pull an instant date from 20+ minutes of an interaction then you probably should not be coaching other guys. Also, vince kelvin whos Speer and Hydros boss is creepy.
Khaos
PUA

Postby Bull Run » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:18 pm

maenad wrote:Exactly. They come here under the disguise of "Oh, i want to help you", but really all they care about is making that last dime at the end of the day. I know for a fact that Adam, Hydro, Speer, and Sasha are not good. After watching videos of Sasha, i can tell hes really creepy. He approaches people from behind, which is only going to startle them. Also, if you can't pull an instant date from 20+ minutes of an interaction then you probably should not be coaching other guys. Also, vince kelvin whos Speer and Hydros boss is creepy.

Hey man, part of learning game is becoming a creepy motherfucker. You have to push the envelope as much as possible so you know where your personal breaking point or optimal level of game is. In order to do that, you have to become a bit of a creeper. I know I was that way for a long time.

And, the whole idea of a guy being good or not is just silly to me. If you watch everyone, then you'll see that everyone sucks. I think of good PUA's and their seductions the same way I think about a dying dog. You don't actually SEE the dog die, you just know it did after the fact. Same thing with PUA's you don't actually SEE the seduction, you just know it went down later when you see the same PUA with that same chicka draped on his arm.
The difference is indifference.
Bull Run
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:49 pm

maenad wrote:Exactly. They come here under the disguise of "Oh, i want to help you", but really all they care about is making that last dime at the end of the day. I know for a fact that Adam, Hydro, Speer, and Sasha are not good. After watching videos of Sasha, i can tell hes really creepy. He approaches people from behind, which is only going to startle them. Also, if you can't pull an instant date from 20+ minutes of an interaction then you probably should not be coaching other guys. Also, vince kelvin whos Speer and Hydros boss is creepy.

Did someone say "creepy?"
VINCEK.jpg
Vince Kelvin
VINCEK.jpg (131.6 KiB) Viewed 1463 times

"Hey Guys quick question, what's creepiest approach a guy has done for you?"
Tribulus1000
PUA

Return to General Discussion