need your experience on wing situation

Open PUA discussion

need your experience on wing situation

Postby ninjamatt » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Me and this new wing I have are both 34. I met him through another buddy who's not running with us anymore. He's newly divorced of 12 years. His wife left him. He talks about her a lot and hopes they get back but the chances are slim. He's on dating sites he watches often. He's 6-2 blond skinny and real good looking and hangs sometimes with some semi-fat online girl he met but tells me he doesn't like her.

I've had him out 5 times maybe. It is obvious he's scared shitless to talk unless I get a conversation started. I do not know how good his conversation skills are with women but the 2 times I have sacrificed good 2 sets for him, they seem to be in to him. This past weekend, I put him in positions where he was sitting by pretty girls and I was telling him simple shit to say that has no chance for rejection but he was still scared. He told me next time he will.

In you guys experience will these types of guys ever start a convo with a girl? or do they just settle for some fat internet thing
ninjamatt
PUA

Re: need your experience on wing situation

Postby ninjamatt » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:21 pm

ninjamatt wrote:Me and this new wing I have are both 34. I met him through another buddy who's not running with us anymore. He's newly divorced of 12 years. His wife left him. He talks about her a lot and hopes they get back but the chances are slim. He's on dating sites he watches often. He's 6-2 blond skinny and real good looking and hangs sometimes with some semi-fat online girl he met but tells me he doesn't like her.

I've had him out 5 times maybe. It is obvious he's scared shitless to talk to girls unless I get a conversation started. I do not know how good his conversation skills are with women but the 2 times I have sacrificed good 2 sets for him, they seem to be in to him. This past weekend, I put him in positions where he was sitting by pretty girls and I was telling him simple shit to say that has no chance for rejection but he was still scared. He told me next time he will.

In you guys experience will these types of guys ever start a convo with a girl? or do they just settle for some fat internet thing
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Titan » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:11 am

Don't give up too easily on your wing. He is in fact your wing so he needs you as much as you need him.

This is the perfect situation to craft him into the wing that will be best fit for your style. Teach him how to start conversations, what topics to hit to keep convo going, and how to grab your target's friend when need be. He's not hopeless, he just needs some guidance.

Use his situation to your advantage. Ask a set of girls what they think the right amount of time after a divorce a guy needs before he jumps back into the dating world. Based off their responses you should be able to pick up on what kind of girl she is and how it reflects her own love life.
Titan
bAFC

Postby IsiMan84 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:34 pm

In my experience they'll eventually fizzle out and stop sarging, so I let nature take its course instead of forcing the issue. When they get desperate they'll emerge from the woodwork again.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby crow » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:36 pm

I agree w Titan and Isi 100%. Be friends first, avoid pressure, and if you need to open every time, that's not all bad, so long as he's not abusing your intrepid nature.
crow
gPUA

Return to General Discussion