Major major obstacle...

Open PUA discussion

Major major obstacle...

Postby Eazy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:59 am

I've been inactive on this forum for a long time because I was arrested. I had to spend 3 months locked up. I was guilty of driving while intoxicated, but I had to do time because I've been in trouble for the same shit before. I know... It was extremely dumb but its in the past and I can't do shit about it now. Moving forward has been extremely hard. Before my trouble, I had been with the same girl for 2 years (on and off) and I was dating 3 other girls that were 9s on a bad day. My main squeeze gave me support at the beginning of my stay. She came to see me and talked with my mom every week. About a week before my release she told my mother she didn't want anything to do with me anymore... I understand where she's coming from, but it hurt like hell. Needless to say, the other girls I was messing with found out and pretty much don't wanna talk anymore either. Before my trouble I had the hottest girls, a bad ass job, a bank full of money, and more confidence than brad Pitt. Right now it's all gone... I need help bouncing back and getting my confidence back up. I've got another good job, I'm in good shape, and a good looking guy, but being away from women and society for 3 months can mess up your game completely...
Eazy
AFC

Return to General Discussion