afc adam's programs

Open PUA discussion

afc adam's programs

Postby Gager » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:50 am

What do y'all think of afc adam's programs. I've been looking him up on youtube, and I've looked at the pricing of his programs and they don't seem too bad. Plus the money back garantee seems legit.

I just want to hear what y'all know about it before buying a program.
Gager
AFC

Re: afc adam's programs

Postby Mojo » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:49 pm

I can't vouch for Adam's programs because I never took one. My recommendation is to make friends with a few naturals and watch them work. More effective than any one-time bootcamp and cheaper!

What I can say is Adam is a cool cat that genuinely wants to help others in the field. His heart seems to be in the right place when we last met - His girl (now wife) was attending TCU at the time. He felt thankful for the community and what it had given him and now he wanted to give back. I can identify with that feeling and I prefer to hear that explanation for teaching as oppose to the profit motive which is so prevalent among many of the "gurus".

Though I regress... my advice to anyone is to become friends with a natural as oppose to bootcamps or course. I've hung out with many of the gurus and had best friends that were naturals... the best naturals can out game the best gurus any day.
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Postby Gager » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:19 pm

I've only met one natural before, and he is in a very serious relationship right now, and has been for the last five years. Every other guy I know I can compete with just with my limited amount of learned game. They're all talk no walk.

I've been researching a lot of the guru's and Adam seems to have the method that lines up closest to my own goals and beliefs. I'm going to keep researching though, the last thing I want is buyer's remorse :wink:
Gager
AFC

Postby Triumvirate » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:00 am

We saw Adam when we went to the 21 Convention in Austin a couple of months ago. AFC Adam knows his stuff for certain. The kind of things that he notices is usually FAR beyond what most Gurus notice.

His philosophy on gaming women, especially the more attractive ones is simple: a pretty girl that you meet has at least 6 guys in the hopper already who can provide her everything that she needs. Therefore you need to offer her something she doesn't already have. The way that he advocates doing that is by running social circle /lifestyle game. Always be doing something fun and invite her to join in on the fun. If that's the kind of game you'd like to learn, he's probably one of the best in the biz for that.

I will admit that I have never taken a bootcamp, but I think anyone who has will agree that you need to find someone who fits your learning style and will help you achieve your goals. If you learn best by having someone berate you when you aren't executing, there are coaches who can do that. If you learn best by having someone give you positive words of encouragement, there are coaches who can do that as well.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby Gager » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:06 am

I think my next step, is fuseing the two worlds of PUA and my life. When I game I go out on my own and usually fail, then I go back to my life and keep my friends and family out of it. But I think it's time I allow game to guide my life and relationships. Time to become an Alpha, Time to become a leader, time to start qualifying others to meet my standards, and time to stop chasing. I'm 21 years old, I've got all the time in the world, i don't need to be chasing after all these girls thinking they might be different from the last girl that flacked.
Gager
AFC

Postby Tribulus1000 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Oh man that guy is so fake. Just look at him...painted on grin. I would not be surprized if he comes out of the closet one of these days.

AFC Adam - He's a charlatan. Keep your money. Or better yet, go get some fine ass hookers. That will cure you real fast.
What is AFC Fagdom going to charge for this? At $2000, you could probably bang at least 7-8 hookers.

At 21, I'm guessing you are not "experienced" as some of us. Well, 7-8 paid girls still count.
At least I think they should count. What do you guys think? Do hookers count?
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby jsonDeRulo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:04 am

But when will you come out of the closet, Trib?
jsonDeRulo
AFC

Postby voyager » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Gager wrote:I think my next step, is fuseing the two worlds of PUA and my life. When I game I go out on my own and usually fail, then I go back to my life and keep my friends and family out of it. But I think it's time I allow game to guide my life and relationships. Time to become an Alpha, Time to become a leader, time to start qualifying others to meet my standards, and time to stop chasing. I'm 21 years old, I've got all the time in the world, i don't need to be chasing after all these girls thinking they might be different from the last girl that flacked.

Here's what I did. I more or less isolated myself from my friends for a while, and well I'm in a different state than my family. A lot of times, your relationships can be what holds you back. Like, when I first got into trying to do approaches, my friends would give me shit whenever I did it. It was so fucking stupid, and it got to me for some reason. (Probably because I already knew I was bad at it, and didn't need any negative reinforcement).

The good news is that now, I can go back to hanging out with whoever and I don't give a shit about what they think, and I'm not held back by that negative influence anymore.

About this chick who just flaked you, 100 approaches from now you won't give a shit about it. A couple hundred approaches from now, you will hardly remember it and it may even be a funny memory ("haha, whoops I forgot to check for her number! that was silly of me"). Just don't worry about it too much and keep approaching.

My personal advice in terms of a bootcamp would be to do 1000 approaches, and THEN see if you still need/want a bootcamp.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:00 pm

jsonDeRulo wrote:But when will you come out of the closet, Trib?

Hahaha. Yeah don't hold your breathe. LOL
I'm actually a Lesbian.
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby Morpheo » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:56 pm

I bought a 3 hour consultation with Adam at 21 Convention. I am really good at sussing out when a guy is bullshitting me. Adam knows his stuff for sure, but this style of game is particular... just as Triumvirate described. It's based on building social value. Also, beware that Adam himself doesn't teach the bootcamps, at least from what I've heard, his assistants do it. And from what I hear, the assistants aren't that good.

I agree that you need to find instructors that match your style. I personally think RSD is the best way to learn pick-up because they offer an entire community for support. One bootcamp won't change your game much at all. It's all about the follow-through. You need to be opening 1000's of sets to build the reference experiences to internalize things, and RSD is the only pick-up company out there that offers support throughout this process. They also focus more on inner game, which is a better way to learn game in my opinion. I haven't heard of anyone getting good at game from any other pick-up company except RSD. RSD is a community of guys that take action. They teach normal folks how to game. It's not Mystery Method or some esoteric social-value bullshit which is impractical for ordinary folks. RSD will also push you to improve yourself in many other ways beyond pick-up. The value I've gotten from RSD is incalculable. I've taken their Bootcamp, HotSeat, FreeTour, and met many guys off the RSD forums and the seen the instructors in-field. I will be taking more HotSeats and FreeTours. I also recommend watching all of the RSD products and video blogs. It's the best source of game theory I've encountered, and I've studied a good amount of other company's stuff.
All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening, or married to someone else.
Morpheo
rAFC

Next

Return to General Discussion