New to the forum/std talk

Open PUA discussion

New to the forum/std talk

Postby Gager » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:18 am

Hey guys,
This is obviously my first post on this forum. A little backstory.
Born and raised in texas. First found out about game when I saw Mystery's pickup artist show on vh1 when I was 15, and I've been trying to figure it all out for myself ever since. I'm 21 now, and I've mostly been trying to focus on my career as an actor/model. I attend school in waco, but I'm considering transfering to UNT in the spring, which is why I joined this dallas forum.

Since I've been focusing on my studies and my career, I haven't been gaming much. I am someone that all the people in my peer group loves and respects.

Last night I went out with my other theatre majors, and I met a girl. She is new in town, and she knew the DJ. I didn't have to game much at all. She was an ex stripper and she was going to be that bars new shot girl. So it wasn't a big shock that when she asked me the time, she grabbed my phone and put in her number. She knows that I am very busy focusing on my life, so here is my question. If I choose to lead the situation to us f closing, how do I ask if she has any std's or do i just wrap it and pray?
Gager
AFC

Re: New to the forum/std talk

Postby Triumvirate » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Howdy,

You should always wrap it up, whether the girl is an ex-stripper or not. There is NOTHING more stressful than getting the "I think I'm late" text except, perhaps, getting some strange rash on your meat and two veg. If you are really that concerned about it, don't have sex with her.

T
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby Gager » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:11 pm

I'm not too worried about it, i'll just be a man and wrap it then post all about it later haha
Gager
AFC

Postby voyager » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Condom use (when done CONSISTENTLY and CORRECTLY) greatly reduces the chance of STD transmission and pregnancy. Of course some things can still spread skin to skin, so don't IGNORE any warts/rashes/etc.

http://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.htm
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby BigGayAppletree » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:31 am

I used a condom one time.

That shit was crazy.

If you fucked a stripper, you must be a naturally interactive type.

Tell you this... If you want to go out to more venues, UNT puts you close to Dallas, plus all the stuff in Denton.

Give it some critical thinking, man :)
BigGayAppletree
AFC

Postby Khaos » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:58 pm

BigGayAppletree wrote:I used a condom one time.

That shit was crazy.

If you fucked a stripper, you must be a naturally interactive type.

Tell you this... If you want to go out to more venues, UNT puts you close to Dallas, plus all the stuff in Denton.

Give it some critical thinking, man :)

Denton is far away from Dallas. Give or take 30-40 minutes.
Khaos
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:52 am

I think he meant in terms of metro area. Attending a school that's 45 minutes from one of the better nightlife spots in the entire state of Texas isn't what I would call a huge inconvenience. Even then, Denton by itself is probably better than Waco in that regard.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby voyager » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:26 am

Hell being 50 to 55 minutes from uptown, I still make it out there more often than some people who actually live in uptown.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:05 pm

I don't ever talk about past partners or STD's. It's taboo in my opinion. There's no right or wrong answer to it. If shes fucked 100 dudes raw in her life, she can lie and say she's a virgin. If she's a virgin, she may want you to think she's done 3 guys. Well you may get paranoid and think one might of had aids now she does. Then you got any numbers in between and then your answers and her thoughts on you. Live in the situation, not what they tell you they've done in the past. Now occasionally you get one bragging about all the dudes shes fucked. Thats one to look out for.

You are a real young I assume inexperienced guy. Once you have been around a few women, not necessarily even dates, you will start to figure out who the sluts are before you ever stick your dick in them just by how they act leading up to it. I've had women I met in clubs or social circles start shedding clothes almost right after I shut the damn bedroom door. A little kissing and it was on. Some were women I didn't think I could trust and I didn't fuck and sent on the way in the morning, some I knew werent sexually active just starved for something like me b/c I appear wealthy and strikingly handsome. And some never made it through the door. You sound like you are speaking from viewing online ads for sex that say "must be clean and std free" Duh. these are the ultimate socially weird-awkward-shy people wanting any old piece of shit to show up at the door and take off their clothes. Isn't it obvious, no one wants to sleep with someone who has stds? why does it have to be said? I've been with a few women before and try to avoid using a condom but about half will insist on it and a few I need it. Some I knew weren't going to have my baby any way and if they did, I would just deal with it. The older you get, the more women you'll find that are on birth control and don't even actively fuck. But they stay ready to give it up raw for the right guy. And these are clean, every day women

I think you are reading too much in to what happened with the phone number. The girl either thinks you have higher value than her and she had nothing to lose by giving you her number, or she being new to the area she is looking for guy friends, or what is most likely is that she sees you as a potential patron she can make money off of. You text, she says she would like to see you in her bar at such and such area. Either way, a lot of other assholes likely have her number too, bro. I don't put much emphasis on either type. Also, strippers aren't as slutty as you think. I used to bounce at a strip bar and knew some intimately. I had to spend a lot of time in their damn dressing room and overheard their drunken stripper chatter. I would venture to say a decent percentage of the younger ones are virgins. Also, this chick may be lying and just want you to think she was a stripper. They usually don't go from stripper to jello shots. It's a demotion. If they do, they are cash grubbers.

One more thing to remember; the hotter they are, the harder you have to work to get the number and convert it to sex.

Sorry everyone. didn't really want to post again but. Just trying to help this kid.
ninjamatt
PUA

Return to General Discussion