Review: "Who's Got Game"

Open PUA discussion

Review: "Who's Got Game"

Postby KG one » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Yes, based on the Neil Strauss book, "The Game" -- there's the game of "Who's Got Game" -- I'd seen this announced a few months ago, and looks like it sold out the first few weeks on Amazon. It's more like "Trivial Pursuit" than a regular boad game, you get about 100 cards to pick from, and you follow or answer the question on the card. There are cards on Cold Reads, Negs, Connection Cards, Rapport Cards, Social Intelligence Cards, and other categories. I mostly bought it to see how much material was from "The Game" or his "Annihilation Method," but glad to report there's only about 10 per cent (in general) overlap. I'm not crazy about him using palm reading and handwriting reading to test people, but really like the Cold Reading cards, and looks like can use them in field.
Again, kind of interesting, one sample of a card -- "True or False Question, Studies show that human beings are more attracted to other human beings who get seven to eight hours of sleep." Answer -- "False. This is completely made up."
Really need at least four people at a time to play it. Some cards are like charades -- "Pretend you are digging a ditch and 2 points who gets it first." Again, looks like fun. Can't tell how much Neil was part of it but he is listed as "author" and they use his image all over the place. Good if you are a Neil Stauss fan.
KG one
AFC

Return to General Discussion