Summer places to run game you never thought of

Open PUA discussion

Summer places to run game you never thought of

Postby ninjamatt » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Apartment pool hopping; I've been going to some apartment swimming pools close to my house and having fun. a couple of these places I don't know anyone. It's a place where you need to know how to take clues and treat the venue like all the girls are fat and ugly, but the people as a whole are semi~cool therefore you'll talk to them anyway. I've met some smoking hot bikini women 1 on 1 with no one else there, but I never act like I'm interested in them until we've talked for a while b/c they are vulnerable.

try the lake. Is the lake just east of Dallas a party lake? I've got 2 close buddies with ski boats and just decided to take a break from pool hopping on memorial day and had a real good time at a local lake. I'm thinking about borrowing from my 401k to buy a boat.

If any of you can relate to this please let me know. I live a little outside of town but I'm coming down in the next few weeks to visit family
ninjamatt
PUA

Re: Summer places to run game you never thought of

Postby Khaos » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:03 am

Save your 401k for a comfortable retirement, so you don't have to live a stressful life when you get up there in age or have to work longer to make money to survive.
Khaos
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 pm

good advice but, I wish , on the retirement. I'll be working til I keel over dead. might as well have fun now. these 401s today aint going far
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:19 am

ninjamatt wrote:Apartment pool hopping; I've been going to some apartment swimming pools close to my house and having fun.

That's old news here. So old, in fact, that any apartment pool worth a crap will ask for access cards because of the amount of non-residents filling up the spot.

ninjamatt wrote:I live a little outside of town but I'm coming down in the next few weeks to visit family

Sigh, not this again.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:52 pm

That is your typical apartment pool...at least any apartment pool worth a crap.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:43 pm

A lot of good pools around here, I can just walk in. I think I've seen 2 you need an access code. Some of the nicer apartments here, you can just walk in.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 am

Seeing as the apartments there aren't in the $1000+ range I'm sure it's not a problem getting into a pool. Dallas, not so much. You should pass on that knowledge to the Little Rock PUA forum, if it exists.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:20 am

there's plenty of places there you can walk in to the pool. I know b/c I've been there. if you don't like water, that's your problem and the post was not meant for you. But acting the silly and jealous way you do lately toward me, aint gonna bring me down there to help out your no-pussy getting no wing retaining ass. thats for sure.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby voyager » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Well this is escalating quickly.

Before this turns into yet another flame war, let's try to stay on topic shall we?
Isi brings up a good point, it's hard to get into a pool in DFW unless you belong. Hell, even in crappy $500/month apartment pools in Fort Worth - you'll still be given a hard time because there are a lot of people who TRY to sneak in.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Sorry Ninjamatt, you are showing why this is a local forum. I don't know how it was when you werehere last time, but any decent pool that's crawling with hotties will make you show proof that you live in the complex.

You're wrong, isiman is right. So now that we know that you need to show proof that you live in the complex to use the pool, what are your ways to get around that?
Triumvirate
PUA

Next

Return to General Discussion